“If you love NY style pizza, this is the place”

Fuhgidabowdit Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was moving into town when I wanted to order pizza. Because I love NY style pizza, the name caught my eye. I was not disappointed. I've been back many times. People are friendly,prices are good.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is not for the Thornton store . It is for the Brighton store. We ate here on a slow Wedsnday night on a stopover at the local Comfort Inn.
This place has fantastic food and even better prices. The Jersey guy was good with customers and helped fill the long wait time for our food. BUT we were in no big hurry.
We had the Lasagna along with the Spaghetti and Meat Balls with a side order of sausage link.
Both were excellent abd tasted home made. But Jersey Boy said they were not, he coulda lied and we would have bought it.
The service was very slow which might bother someone in a hurry, we were not. I would stop again if we were in the area.

2  Thank jantraveler9