“Applebee's worked out great-attentive management”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I eat at a lot of Applebee's and this one was close to the hotel we were staying. We were not disappointed. We decided to do the two for twenty special and were not disappointed. We each ordered the shrimp and salad and it was excellent. The manager came by frequently as did the wait staff to make sure all was okay.

I highly recommend Applebee's as a great choice.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

While on a road trip my friend and I stopped at Applebee's for an early lunch. I ordered the Won Ton Tacos and Wedge Salad. The Won Ton Tacos were too salty and a bit spicy, but I did eat all of them - 3 - out of sheer hunger. The Wedge Salad comes with a Green Godess Dressing that was too peppery and did not resemble a classic Godess Dressing in any manner.It was inedible. We both asked for a side of Ranch Dressing and that made the Wedge Salad much more appealing. Overall the lunch was mediocre.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Usually when you go to Applebee's....it's well...Applebee's. There is nothing too wild or unique that makes the restaurant chain truly stand out. My experience at the Applebee's in Brighton however, swiftly changed my mind about their restaurant.

We went to Applebee's to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday and they provided impeccable service for his special day. We were seated right away and when we told the servers it was his birthday, they were awesome at treating him a little extra special. It's not a big deal to most, but I find it impressive if the staff bothers to ask for your name and can remember it, since they are so busy with other tables. Every time our waitress came by, she would ask how my nephew was doing and if he was able to eat all of his food, he would be given a great birthday dessert. This really made my nephew feel one of a kind and when he was given a complimentary sundae, the manager of the Applebee's even came by our table to personally wish him a Happy Birthday by name and asked if everything was going well--wow!

The food was good, I had their lunch special combo which consisted of a soup and shrimp pasta. Not amazing, but hot and flavorful.

The staff was what really blew me away! They were nice as soon as you stepped in the door, catered to each need or question, and were genuinely personable--rare these days! I definitely recommend this Applebee's location to anyone!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

It's Applebee's, so there is not much to say but I got the lunch special, and it seemed like they cooked the pasta in the microwave. All the noodles were stuck together, and it just seemed like it came right out of the frozen food section of the supermarket nearby. The salad was eh- again just randomly put together. Our server was friendly and gave us good service.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food here was typical of what I have experienced at other locations which is no surprise considering it is a chain. The service was very good. Companion and I both enjoyed their salads for our meal - half plate is always plenty and we came away quite satisfied but not overly stuffed.