“I prefer to order takeout”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asia Inn Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 2, 2014

When we've had take out from Asia Inn, it's always been fast, hot and tasty. Tonight I decided to dine in. It would have been almost faster to order takeout. It took a long time for someone to come and take my order, then a long time for the food to arrive. I gave up waiting for the check and went to the counter. They were busy sending a takeout order with the driver. The atmosphere is nondescript. I will just eat their food at home from now on.
Don't order scallops with lobster sauce. They must have cut the scallops horizontally in 8 pieces. Maybe if they called the dish, "Essence of scallops..."

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing fancy, but we always enjoyed our food. It seems very fresh. They have excellent prices on combination dinners.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Large portions on the lunch menu. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. This is a great place for lunch or dinner. If you are looking for ambience, keep driving, but if you want good Chinese or Thai food...stop here.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good food, good prices. Cheerful staff. Family atmosphere. Simple interior decoration. Eat in or take out.