“Great burger and fries!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Times Drive Thru Burgers
Ranked #67 of 91 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Fast Food
“Great burger and fries!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

This place is the best! The way a burger should be and can't beat the prices. These folks try very hard to do a good job!

Austin, Texas
“Fresh fixin's”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lettuce on my hot burger actually crunched (!!!!) because it was so fresh. Staff was super nice; very friendly and prompt with service. The burger was cooked just right- a nice thick patty that was just the right level of juiciness (enough to be flavorful but not make a mess). I skipped the fries to not wreck my diet since I wanted some custard, but they smelled awesome. The custard was worth skipping the fries- I got the turtle spoon bender- they aren't joking that they use vanila beans when making their custard and that all ingredients are fresh......it was one of the best ice creams I've ever had. It wasn't just generic vanilla flavoring, it was seriously good stuff. The small was the perfect size, and they didn't skimp on the add ins to make it a "spoon bender". It was choc ful of nuts, chocolate, and carmel. I really wish I had just eaten the custard for the rest of my trip.

• Visited September 2012