“Jerry S.”

Add it.
La Placita Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 8, 2013

It's amazing to me how people have so many different tastes. I have been eating there for at least 25 or 30 years and i think it is the best Mexican restruant in Brighton. My favorite is #11 as I love the chili rellenos with the guacamole & chips that come with it. True I wish they would provide chips and salsa, but I believe it is a very good meal for the money and chips and salsa can be purchased for a very nominal charge. Their salsa is not one of my favorites so I rarely buy it.

There are newer reviews for La Placita Restaurant

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went there on the recommendation of a family member who likes the location and convenience of dining in her neighborhood. I wasn't impressed by the food, especially the chile rellenos that I ordered. But there were a lot of folks there so maybe it works for them.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Some of the food is not the best, but we have been eating at LaPLacita since 1982 and always go back. The guacamole and the menudo are excellent. Much better than Santiago's across the street. Green chile a little bland, but we are fine with that. If it is too hot you cannot enjoy it. We enjoy the steak with green chili, refried beans, rice, and tortillas at a very reasonable price. I will agree they need to do something about the sinks in the restrooms. The p-trap needs to be removed and cleaned out so sinks will drain. They fill up when you wash your hands and take forever to drain. Prices are the most reasonable I have seen in years at a Mexican Restaurant. They definitely need to stop charging for chips and salsa. This is a part of any Mexican dining.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

La Placita has the best enchiladas, hands down! Their salsa is also very good...flavorful, a little heat, but not too hot! I love their enchilada plate. Their re-fried beans are very tasty...probably not healthy, but I must admit, tasty!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've been going to La Placita since I was little and have go (sometimes more than once) have it whenever we are back visiting. Everything is great! I've never had a bad meal. A real authentic restaurant and very reasonably priced for what you get.