“Love the Food, Love the Service!”

Pinocchio's Italian Eatery
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: zip code 80601
Brighton, Colorado
“Love the Food, Love the Service!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family goes here often for dinner, it is not only family friendly but a great place to go with my husband on a date. The food is so very good; doesn't matter what you order it is always fantastic. Artichoke dip is one of my favorites and the calzones are fabulous! Pasta dishes are wonderful as well.. The service is also stellar. They have a very refined group of servers that actually seem to get a long and help each other out when one is very busy. Everyone is friendly and even when the restaurant is packed service rarely lacks. However, We have noticed that there is one server that has been missing, we don't know her name, she has shorter darker blonde hair and is always smiling.. hopefully she's just on vacation and will return!!!

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Love it every time we come. My favorite dish is the chicken marsala. Must try the spinache artichoke dip. It is the reason we come

Boise, Idaho
“A Wonderful Sunday Lunch at Pinnochios.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were in the mood for salad, bread and great Pizza. Pinnochio's in Brighton delivered on all expectations. The wine was very good and the food and service were excellent.

As stated by other reviewers, the food is homemade. The dipping sauce for the bread sticks is very good. The pizza was almost fully covered with ingredients.

There are three pizza sizes: Individual, large Dinner plate size and very large. We took left overs home from a Dinner Plate size pizza. The Pizza was quite good and equally filling.

Finally, our server was Natasha. She provided outstanding service.

If you live on the North side of Metro Denver. This is a restaurant to try (and try again).

• Visited June 2014
Johnstown, Colorado
“Great Italian for Colorado”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We haven't been there for quite awhile, but it was our first to Pinnochio's and it got us to frequent the locations in Longmont and Firestone. I am picky with my Italian and I thought it was sufficient. My wife and I enjoy going to date night for somewhere close to home and reasonably priced. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank todd e
Greenville, North Carolina
“Very well pleased”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We hosted a rehearsal dinner for my son and wife here. We were very pleased with the food and service provided. The lasagna and the artichoke dip were outstanding. Pam went the extra mike to make sure our guests were well taken care of. She even provided sweet tea for those of us from the East Coast.

• Visited June 2014