“A Wonderful Sunday Lunch at Pinnochios.”

Pinocchio's Italian Eatery
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: zip code 80601
Boise, Idaho
“A Wonderful Sunday Lunch at Pinnochios.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were in the mood for salad, bread and great Pizza. Pinnochio's in Brighton delivered on all expectations. The wine was very good and the food and service were excellent.

As stated by other reviewers, the food is homemade. The dipping sauce for the bread sticks is very good. The pizza was almost fully covered with ingredients.

There are three pizza sizes: Individual, large Dinner plate size and very large. We took left overs home from a Dinner Plate size pizza. The Pizza was quite good and equally filling.

Finally, our server was Natasha. She provided outstanding service.

If you live on the North side of Metro Denver. This is a restaurant to try (and try again).

Johnstown, Colorado
“Great Italian for Colorado”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We haven't been there for quite awhile, but it was our first to Pinnochio's and it got us to frequent the locations in Longmont and Firestone. I am picky with my Italian and I thought it was sufficient. My wife and I enjoy going to date night for somewhere close to home and reasonably priced. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank todd e
Greenville, North Carolina
“Very well pleased”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We hosted a rehearsal dinner for my son and wife here. We were very pleased with the food and service provided. The lasagna and the artichoke dip were outstanding. Pam went the extra mike to make sure our guests were well taken care of. She even provided sweet tea for those of us from the East Coast.

1 Thank Ellen F
Dallas, TX
“Very average”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Well, I hoped for great things, but my dinner at Pinocchio's was a let down. Sigh. First, I travel for business, and so was alone -party of one. For some reason, this seemed to cause the hostess some distress, but she recovered. Now, to the wine. There is a small but decent selection, and I did get a fairly good Pinot Noir. But it was served in a tiny glass - I mean a glass that just held the pour, with no breathing room. Who does that? Red wine needs space! The salad and breadstick that came before the main course were fine, if uninspired. For my main, I ordered carbonara. This is where I was pretty disappointed. Rather than a true carbonara, this seemed to be in an Alfredo sauce - no egg yolks in it. :( and there was no bacon/ pancetta to be found. Did they just forget it? That is a pretty crucial ingredient in a carbonara - otherwise, can you even call it carbonara? I'll never know, because the server didn't come back until much later, well after my water and wine were empty, at which point I just got my check, instead of another glass of wine. A family with some noisy kids had moved in (they were screaming and crawling on the floor) and I just wanted to get out. I am a huge proponent of mom and pop restaurants, and really wanted to like this one, but I just cannot recommend it.

Visited June 2014
Rockwall, Texas
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This a great neighborhood restaurant. The menu had a nice variety of dishes to select from and everything we ordered was delicious from wine to dessert. The place was fairly quiet with soft music and very good service. Fun dinner with friends.

1 Thank Linda C