“Very Comfortable great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn

BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Brighton
San Antonio, Texas
“Very Comfortable great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot and finding a clean and comfortable place with good amenities are important to me. I especially enjoyed the breakfast, higher quality fair than other places I've been. Staff was friendly and location was a comfortable distance from Denver.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing us as your accommodation during your visit to Colorado. Also, thank you for spending time writing us such a great review on TRIPADVISOR

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Being it was my first time visiting the area, I was nervous about where I would be staying... until I walked through the hotel doors. The staff was very attentive and did everything possible to ensure I had a comfortable stay. The room was clean, and the breakfast in the morning was definitely a plus! You are definitely getting your money's worth by staying here, and I recommend this hotel for every stay in this area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you so much for your stay with us at the Best Western Brighton Inn, Brighton Colorado. Thank you for making us your fist choice of accommodation. Also , thank you for spending your valuable time writing a great review for our hotel in TRIPADVISOR website.

Picayune, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Me and my fiancé went to Brighton in December and loved our experience. This hotel was one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I have stayed at in a long time. The staff was always willing to help and very friendly. The room was spacious and excellently cleaned. I loved the pool area and the breakfast was a total plus. I would recommend anyone that goes to this area to stay here.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Brighton Inn in December. Also, thank you for the great review on TRIPADVISOR.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed there with my GF on Dec and it was amazing !!
I like everything there, my gf enjoyed breakfast a lot and I loved it too.
also, all the staffs were nice and kind they made me feel like home while stay there
awesome place with warm welcome it was a precious memory there :)

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us in December. Also, thank you for much for spending time writing a great review on TRIPADVISOR

Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We took a trip to see the bronco at the stadium in Downtown Denver but since it is a football season all hotels are either booked or too expensive. We decided to drive a little further about 15 min then found this Best Western hotel. The staffs at check-in gave us a wonderful rate and also help open the door and hold the elevator. What a great service. We were so tired but the bed was so comfy. Next trip will be back for sure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for completing the review with the wonderful response for our Best Western Brighton Inn hotel. We really appreciated your stay with us and also for taking your time to write and post a review on TRIPADVISOR.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

When I got to the hotel, the place was little bit busy, busy I didn't had to wait long till someone help me. The staff are nice, very helpful and friendly . The room is clean and the bed is really comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful, everything was fresh and yummy. I would come back again for sure. :)

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Juitpun S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a great review for us on TRIPADVISOR. We really appreciated your loyalty. Please let us know how we can exceed your expectation once again on your next stay.

Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very good and clean hotel. I felt very relax when I was there as I could see the green trees and fields. The bed is very comfortable . I really enjoyed the swimming pool. It's the hotel that you should visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your stay with us at the Best Western Brighton Inn. Also thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write such a wonderful review on TRIPADVISOR.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Brighton
Denver International Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn? Share your experiences!