“Great service and wonderful hotel experience”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Comfort Inn in Brighton, Colorado is one of the best places I have stayed. The front desk service was quick with great customer service. I also had a problem with my cell phone, and they kindly offered to help and accommodate in any way. The breakfast was always fresh with hot coffee and a variety of foods. The room I stayed in was extremely comfortable and recently renovated. I will gladly come back every time I need to stay in Brighton. I recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Brighton!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I love comming to this comfort inn. I come here with my company every few months or so, and come compared to where the company usually puts us this is a breath of fresh air!!! I usually see amy, stephanie, or Terry up at the front and its always pleasent to talk to them. Very nice people. The rooms are updated!!!! which is really awsome all new bedding, curtains, and carpet! The breakfast is always getting better everytime i go too! Last time they had make your own breakfast burritos! really neat. I just wish their chilie was vegitarian. This is a LONG needed review for this wonderful inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter. there is no fitness center but a pool and hottub
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have never received such kindness from a stranger before. I flew in from California for an interview and being unfamiliar with the area an employee of Comfort Inn, Amie, helped me find bus routes and shuttle services. When these sources proved to be unreliable, Amie offered to take me to the interview herself, in her own car at 7 in the morning. She didn't need to be at work till later in the day so i was grateful. I gave her a call when the interview was over hoping she could pick me up. She did show up but I ended up making her late for work. She and I were both worried, needless to say. All in all, everything worked out.
Plus, I was hired on the spot :) Thanks Amie, for going above and beyond for me.
Also, this hotel is so clean as soon as i walked in it smelled lemony fresh. ;)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed here for 4 days on a work trip. The room itself was nice- comfortable bed and a selection of firm and soft pillows to choose from. Everything was clean. Nothing fantastic but nothing wrong with it, either. The breakfast was just okay, a couple hot food choices every morning, cereal, yogurt, waffles, some fruit. The building itself was quite dated and smelled old, but not stinky or dirty or anything like that. The stay was nice, but I did expect a little more from the flagship brand of choice hotels...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank beffythompson
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed 7 Nights. The bed are comfortable and room are so clean. Swimming pool and hot tub are also veryclean. Very friendly and careing staff. Breakfast was great with hot sausages, waffles and bacons. Thanks a lot!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a great experience with this hotel. Very friendly staff, clean room/ bathroom and a pool. The breakfast was really good too. The front desk was very speedy and professional. Would definitely come again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rob L
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was extremely impressed with the cleanness of the hotel. I often stay at various Choice properties including Quality, Comofort Suites, Sleep Inn and so on. Most of them are just O.K. However, it' should be obvious to experienced travellers like myself that this particular Comfort Inn does pride itself keeping the property in top shape and form. People employed there were very friendly and nice as well. Good comfy stay. Thanks.

Room Tip: Stay for breakfast. They have a rotating menu.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Best Western Brighton Inn
Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Northeast/Brighton
12 mi away
Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!