“nice staff, great dogs, good time in the forest”

Good Times Adventures
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Colorado's back country with the most trusted name in Rocky Mountain Excitement!Established in 1986, Good Times Adventures is the only snowmobile and dog sledding tour operator actually in Summit County. Our lodge is located just a few miles from downtown Breckenridge and is an easy drive from all of the major resorts in the central Rockies! We are proud to be a locals favorite and the #1 ranked touring company on TripAdvisor! Whether you are just looking to get away from the slopes for a few hours, or coming for a full day of fun with the whole gang, you will leave Good Times with some of the greatest memories of your time here in Colorado. Come see us and find out for yourself why we are ‘Good Times’!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I tried to contact them via their website contact form but never received an answer.
Calls are put on hold and you wait and wait... :-((

What's comfortable is that they pick you up in Breckenridge and bring you back there. At the beginning they take a nice picture of you with the leading dogs. Pictures are sold at $ 25.00!! Wow.

The DOGSLED TOUR starts with a 10 min briefing and afterwards everybody gets the chance to ride the sleigh. I wish that everybody could make it through the bumps, not only one of the party.

Nice staff who takes time for explanations.

All in all it's recommendable.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We took a break from skiing and spent the morning mushing dogs. It was tons of fun! We were missing the dogs we left at home so this gave us a quick doggie fix. The dogs were very sweet and loved the attention. You alternate between driving the dogs or being a passenger. The trails are alternately wide paths or winding trails through a beautiful and majestic forest outside of Frisco. Our guide Jack, who was great, gave instructions on the basics of mushing and off we went. Jack's skill as a guide wasn't just his knowledge of the dogs but he made sure we straddled the line of keeping us novices in control yet allowing us to have an exhilarating ride.

1  Thank Burke76
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The dog sledding and snowmobiling at Good Times was an absolute blast. our guides Wes for the dog sledding and Casey for the snowmobiling were wonderful and very knowledgeable. the dogs were incredibly friendly and very fun to sled with. If you are in Breckenridge you should not miss out on the fun at Good Times Adventures.

1  Thank Garysnyder4224
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I'll be honest and say that I wasn't looking forward to this as much as my girlfriend was. . . . tbh I thought it'd be boring.
How wrong I was!!
From first meeting with the dogs it was looking up. Our Musher Dave, was a true mountain man complete with huge beard and an encyclopaedic knowledge of his dogs, sleds, the area and all things sledding. The intro wasn't too long and told us everything we needed to know, the dogs were extremely friendly and very well looked after and the area was spectacular.
Christine and I took turns passenger/driver for half the time and rode along behind a Snowmobile for the other half while another couple took the reins.
It was almost as exhilarating to watch the other team as it was to drive the sled!
Some of tracks and turns were very narrow and the adrenaline was fairly flowing by the time our ride was over.
A final fair well to the dogs and it was back to Breckenridge for an afternoon on the hill.

Recommend it? definitely. . . Anything I'd change? make it a longer trip. . . Value for Money? Y

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Took my twelve year old daughter snowmobiling here at Good Times Adventures. I promise, you won't be disappointed at all. We had 2 hours of snowmobiling. Our group was small enough that everyone was able to get some very good runs in on the trails. Our guide was great and very helpful. We first went across the street to warm up and get use to the snowmobiles and after about 5 min, we were off to the trails and top of the mountain. What an spectacular view from atop the mountain. We were 15,585 feet above sea level and great views.
More importantly was the fact that the staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure our experience was great. I will never go anywhere else to snowmobile! We flew in from Atlanta and wanted to do something that we couldn't do back home. We were not disappointed. They also offer dog sledding. Although they didn't have a time available for us to dog sled, they allowed my daughter to go over and play and pet the dogs as much as she wanted.