“Good Activity, Bad Service”

Good Times Adventures
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Colorado's back country with the most trusted name in Rocky Mountain Excitement!Established in 1986, Good Times Adventures is the only snowmobile and dog sledding tour operator actually in Summit County. Our lodge is located just a few miles from downtown Breckenridge and is an easy drive from all of the major resorts in the central Rockies! We are proud to be a locals favorite and the #1 ranked touring company on TripAdvisor! Whether you are just looking to get away from the slopes for a few hours, or coming for a full day of fun with the whole gang, you will leave Good Times with some of the greatest memories of your time here in Colorado. Come see us and find out for yourself why we are ‘Good Times’!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Everything I have to say has already been said, but I'll try to highlight the major points of my review.

1. You can request to be picked up (several locations in town) - driver was friendly and gave some history
2. Office staff is not especially friendly and was really a buzzkill
3. Over priced - $30 for 1 hour goggle rentals, really!?! seriously?!?
4. Tour was amazing - you can tell the dogs are loved and the staff that takes you out is knowledgeable
5. May not be suitable for young children, we had to go back early because 2 little ones were extremely cold, granted we did not mind because we were freezing as well
6. Thought my clothes were warm, but got really cold after 15 minutes out. On the way back the driver noted that some people usually leave on their gear, and put on the complimentary gear as well for additional warmth. My feet were the coldest. I did it without goggles or sunglasses and was fine, but would recommend sunglasses at least.

4  Thank KikiJamaicanTraveler
There are newer reviews for Good Times Adventures

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Dog sledding today was great fun.
Excellent guide enhances the experience
Also decided to take the 2 hr snowmobile tour.
Fun trails and 2000ft climb to 11000ft looking at the great divide
Great job Good Times.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The snowmobiling tour I did was incredible. It provided beautiful views with the right amount of speed and excitement that I wanted. We did not stop and waste time learning about things along the trail, after all I was there to snowmobile not get a history lesson! The tour guide was excellent and was very friendly. He even offered some tips on places to eat or stay in Breckenridge. All in all I would certainly do this again.

1  Thank wac2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We recently took the dog sledding trip with Good Time Adventures. Overall the experience was great. You get to drive the sled with one other person in the carriage, and the dogs are trained to follow a snowmobile, so there is no hitting or harm to the dogs. The dogs were absolutely beautiful and overall it was a great experience. The only reason why this is not a five star rating is because of price, the wait time. Make sure to dress warm and bring a camera. They allow a lot of time to take pictures with the dogs and we really like that. Overall I would highly recommend this to families and couples. Lastly drive slow on the road to the place it is dangerous in the winter.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I did the dog sled tour at the start of Janurary. It was one of the best tours I have been on. It was sooooo much fun. We got to ride in the sled, steer the sled and watch from the snowmobile.You get to pat the dogs and meet them and they are all lovely and well cared for. Such an amazing afternoon I will never forget.