Everything I have to say has already been said, but I'll try to highlight the major points of my review.
1. You can request to be picked up (several locations in town) - driver was friendly and gave some history
2. Office staff is not especially friendly and was really a buzzkill
3. Over priced - $30 for 1 hour goggle rentals, really!?! seriously?!?
4. Tour was amazing - you can tell the dogs are loved and the staff that takes you out is knowledgeable
5. May not be suitable for young children, we had to go back early because 2 little ones were extremely cold, granted we did not mind because we were freezing as well
6. Thought my clothes were warm, but got really cold after 15 minutes out. On the way back the driver noted that some people usually leave on their gear, and put on the complimentary gear as well for additional warmth. My feet were the coldest. I did it without goggles or sunglasses and was fine, but would recommend sunglasses at least.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.