We stayed in a E302 at River Mountain Lodge. It is a studio so we knew it would be cozy. Had 2 bathrooms & sleeping for 6, although I don't think I would have 6 adults stay there. We had 2 adults & 2 teenagers & it was just fine. One bed was a murphy bed, which was amazingly comfy, but when it is down, there is not a lot of sitting room. The best part was the location--at the end of 4 O'clock run, so everyone could ski down at the end of the day, walk across the road & check their skis. The gondola to peak 7 & peak 8 is only a block away--an easy walk. Then for food & shopping, you walk a block down the street to Main street. You never have to drive anywhere--which is good because the parking garage spots are very close, so better to not have to come & go if you don't have to. Also booking through ResortQuest we got one of our ski rentals free. Used their ski rental place that is on site & that too was very convenient. Everyone was very nice & helpful. I wasn't skiing & I got tips on where to watch basketball & they even called me when the room was ready before 4:00. Front desk was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access to shopping, dining and skiing, along with affordable lodging prices makes this one of the most desirable locations in Breckenridge! This charming mountain lodge in the heart of Breckenridge sits directly across the street from the Four O'Clock ski run and mere steps from historic Main Street. To travel farther afield, Breckenridge offers a free public transport system that will pick you up right across the street and take you to the gondola that's only three blocks away. Choose a hotel room, studio, or 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-bedroom condominium with the option of a loft, private hot tub, fireplace or private balcony. Guest rooms offer DVD players, gas fireplaces and climate control. Televisions come equipped with premium cable channels. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided (bring your laptop!), as are free local calls. Kitchens include a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee/tea maker and extensive cookware/dishes/utensils. Each bathroom has a hair dryer and complimentary travel toiletries. Daily housekeeping services are available upon request. Most rooms include private laundry facilities (see individual unit descriptions). Resort Amenities: Cozy and congenial, River Mountain Lodge offers all the luxury and convenience of a condominium with the added benefit of a warm, friendly staff. Enjoy 24-hour bell and front desk service, an outdoor heated pool, hot tubs and a fitness center. You will also find an on-site a ski, snowboard and bike rental shop, Peak Ski & Bike. Let our experienced staff at Peak Ski & Bike take care of all your rental needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your River Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Mountain Hotel Breckenridge
- River Mountain Lodge Breckenridge