“Great location”

Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Breckenridge
Albuquerque
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2005

This was our first trip to Breckenridge, CO and we definitely enjoyed the town, slopes and our stay at the Marriot Mountain Valley Lodge. The location was great! The Quicksilver ski lift was just minutes from the hotel (picture - just over the bridge) and included free ski and snow board storage at the on-site rental facility. Our kids were able to ski in for a hot lunch and back out to the slopes without losing a beat. The rooms were spacious and we took advantage of the full kitchen for breakfast, lunch and a full Christmas turkey dinner. Access to Main Street and the town’s restaurants and shopping was easily within 5 minutes of the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Being non-smokers, the only issue we had was being placed in a smoking room. The staff was able to clear out the odor after two runs with the ionizer. The outdoor heated pool and 4 hot tubs were a great way to end each day. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2005
4 Thank Albuquerque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
St. Petersburg, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2005

This sounds really bad but I am a hotel snob. I am very lucky that I get to stay at 5 star hotels on a regular basis. I was a tad concerned based on reviews of this hotel. From the time of checked in to the time I checked out my experience exceeded my expectations. I had a wonderful view, a large one bedroom/two bath unit for two people (that would have held six if I was willing, but four adults would have been very comfortable), heat was very warm (I am a Florida native), walking distance to everything, plenty of parking, availability of outdoor jacuzzi tubs, EXCELLENT service at front desk and at Charter Sports for storage of my gear. I will repeat, front desk and Charter Sports service was outstanding. Unit was clean and quiet. If you order take out food or oxygen (said I was a Florida native) you will need to meet delivery at front desk due to security. Not a bad thing. Only bad note for me was the bed. Husband loved it but it was a bit hard for me. No pun intended. Will stay here again. Love it. Thank you Marriott for a great stay.

• Stayed December 2005
4 Thank Spdmko
Travelers also viewed these Breckenridge hotels
Mountain Thunder Lodge
One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort
Wedgewood Lodge
Wedgewood Lodge
#2 of 23 in Breckenridge

Been to Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge

Property: Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge
Address: 655 Columbine Drive, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Location: United States > Colorado > Breckenridge
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Romantic Hotel in Breckenridge
#6 Spa Hotel in Breckenridge
#7 Family Hotel in Breckenridge
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge