2,392 results
All reviews colorado suite stayed in building ski lockers one bedroom suite ski school the indoor outdoor pool wood burning fireplace free shuttle in town bit dated locker room game room shuttle service slope side small kitchen chair lift ski trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent a weekend at the resort and was very impressed with the beautiful accommodations and great location but even more with the very friendly and helpful staff...and all for a very reasonable price. I will definitely stay there whenever I’m in Breckenridge.

Date of stay: September 2019
BeaverRunResortFun, Guest Relations Manager at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mike D.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain here at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. Our staff are always ready to help you with anything. Thank you again Mike D and take care.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a disaster! My husband and I booked a two queen bed room with sitting area online, but were sent to room 4215 in building 4. We didn't find out until check-in that there was no air conditioning in the guest rooms, and a blast of heat hit us as we opened the door. The room looked like a former utility closet with one queen bed (not two) jammed in there and angled walls opening to a small sitting area with a huge, extremely loud portable a/c unit filling a large portion of the small space. A giant dryer-like hose connected this to a hole in the window screen. The small window was blocked by this contraption and therefore couldn't be closed if it started to rain. A large vertical support beam also blocked the window. My husband called the front desk and was told this was an UPGRADE, as if we'd been done a favor? This room was so terrible. Why did they assign this to us?? A woman from the front desk said she could show us a few other rooms with two beds, suggesting the north side of the building where the rooms wouldn't be so hot (no air conditioning, just a fan in the closet for guest use). We chose one of the rooms but never did get out sitting area and were therefore overcharged by who knows how much. Finding a restaurant and other amenities was a trick in the maze-like structures, and we ended up helping other guests find things! It was so crazy. Never again would we stay there!!

Room tip: Our online room choice was changed without our knowledge to something awful!
Date of stay: September 2019
BeaverRunResortFun, Guest Relations Manager at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TwoTravlersABC,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are devastated to hear you had such a bad experience with us. We are usually known for our great customer service and attention to detail in everything that we do. But we completely understand that our reputation is not something we should hide behind. So, if you'd like, you can contact me with the information below. We'd like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things right. If you give us the chance, we would like to win you back as our guest. Thank you again TwoTravelersABC and take care!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Clean room, nothing fancy, no air conditioner but they did provide a fan. They closed the 8 hot tubs because someone ruined it for everyone and broke a glass the night before in the pool area. Not happy about this, not sure why they couldn’t clean it up or block an area off but... ok.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Heidic0I0rad0,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations with concerns of the pool area. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management team as well. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. Thank you again heidic0I0rad0.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

When I first entered the room, I smelled a slight fragrance but not bad. The room was much too warm, so I started the supplied fan and room air conditioner. The more I walked on the carpet and the air blow around, the more pungent the scent in the room became. Within an hour, the odor became overwhelming. I opened the sliding door and the bedroom window to air out the suite. I had to take every medication at my disposal to stop my reaction to the now uninhabitable room. I left for a couple hours and when I returned, the scent was somewhat bearable. I AM NOT fragrance sensitive. I stayed for three nights and the scent was still omnipresent.
I was attending seminars and one of the instructors mentioned how bad the scent was in the room. She also stated that she would not stay here again.
Other than the stifling fragrance, the room and other accommodations were excellent. The staff was very efficient and Courteous.
When I told the checkout agent about the overwhelming scent, he said that they do not use chemicals. I replied, "Well, they used something."

Room tip: Get a room with air conditioning!!!
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear William W.,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation. Also, please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally. Thank you again William W.

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

The building was very outdated. It was set up as a college dorm. No incentive like coffee or breakfast in the morning. The view was nice. The Hot Tub looked dirty. If you are just going to sleep there it would be fine. Parking was also an extra $15 ! Day. No thank you

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear LionelB918,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Just to be clear, during the summer season we do not charge for parking however, this is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally. Thank you again LionelB918.