Our reservations were over the Memorial Day weekend. My husband and I were expecting a queen bed and were happily surprised when we found a king sized bed in the bedroom. The bed was comfortable and pillows were plentiful. Free wifi was nice, if not slow. The furniture in the suite was also comfortable. To make things better, there was an electric fan on the dresser in the bedroom, which helped make it easier to breathe. The only thing that really disturbed us was the fact that only a door separated our suite from the one next door. That resulted in a lot of noise from the television and loud people talking coming through the door. Paid parking is worth it because it's covered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge