Booked a two bedroom condo and lucked out with a very nice updated unit. Beds were great and comfortable and our distance to the meeting facilities was pretty close. I will say the property is VERY confusing to find your way around at first, but once you figure it out it's not too bad. The lift access is right at the base of the resort and main street is a short walk away. The property overall needs a face lift. The hallways and elevators very old and the carpet looked terrible in the hallways to our condo. Staff was friendly and alot of easy access to bars and eateries on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge