My family (which includes two girls – 15 & 12) just finished our 5th consecutive MLK weekend at Breck and each year we stay at this hotel. Five years ago, we were all new skiing so this resort has been great for us for our annual ski trip. It is a true ski-in/ski-out resort (with emphasis on Building 4). There are rental facilities right on site as are ski schools. Since we are new and only ski once a year, this facility has worked well for us. However, it’s an older place and could really use some updates.
Specifically, our 1st trip we rented a two bedroom from a local real estate office – bad move. The price was okay but the room looked like it was first designed in late 70’s (kitchen had a microwave with dials). Every year since, we book a one bedroom suite in Building 4 in which each room is nicer and more modern (granite countertops, flatscreen TVs, etc.). We really like having a kitchen so we can eat in rather than pay jacked-up prices for the resort or restaurants in town. With having Building 4 as a true ski-in/ski-out (it is right next to the Beaver Run Superchair), it’s worth the extra money.
If you are looking for a longer stay than just a weekend and are an experienced skier, then maybe you can forgo the ski-in/ski-out benefits. However, if you want an all-in-one resort that removes a lot of the downtime with skiing so you can get right to the slopes Beaver Run is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge