Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite on the 1st floor and our view was of the exit/entry above a parking structure and a road behind the resort. It snowed so it was a bit loud when the plows came through. The room it's self was nice and very clean (and I am very picky about cleanliness). The room had a natural fireplace which was great. We didn't have any matches to start the fire so we called the front desk and they said they will send someone. There was someone there within 2 minutes! And they brought us extra firewood just in case we needed it. Great service! Unfortunately we went during slow ski season so all restaurants in the resort were closed. The only place open was a 'market' type place where you can purchase a $7 box of cereal and other food and gift type items. They did serve some breakfast. We got one croissant with egg, ham and cheese to split that cost us $9 and didn't taste like it should cost that much. The front entrance must have been updated because is was very lovely. The resort itself is made of a few different buildings and the rooms are within those buildings, all buildings can be accessed without going outside FYI so that's good! It was a bit confusing for us to figure out how to get bad to our room a few times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge