“Great ski vacay”

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Breckenridge
Dallas
“Great ski vacay”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a huge property with a skywalk to keep out of the cold. We enjoyed the ski in ski out aspect. The bathroom was centrally located in the room with windows surrounding it. Different but in a good way. Everything is a little pricey but it is very convenient. I enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. This is a great place for families. Next time we will stay somewhere more intimate/secluded for the two of us.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brooke23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (403)
Reviewed June 24, 2013

First time to Breck, it was magical. Beaver Run was 100% perfect. Great location with a free shuttle that drops you off and picks you up at the many different spots in town. Our one bedroom suite was more than welcoming with a large, comfortable bed. A full service kitchen, a fireplace, an oversized jetted tub in its own room. The pools and hot tubs were located around the resort to make them easily accessible. There were so many that you didn't feel like you were invading anyone else's "space". The spa was beautiful, the services were relaxing and professional. I loved the resort! It was the perfect balance of being special without being flashy or overdone, comfortable and down to earth. I can not wait to bring the rest of my family here!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank iam4ku
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I got an excellent massage from Sherri (?). I booked an hour, but she said my back could use some extra work and asked if I would like 90 minutes instead. I said if she had the time, sure. But when I went to pay, the Spa charged me for two separate massages, one 60 minute and a separate 30 minute...for $15 more than the 90 minute massage. I'm sure they would cite some company policy, but I find this deceitful. As a result, I won't go back. Too bad, because it really was a good massage.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lori G
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have an excellent stay.... Very nice hotel... So clean... The kitchen appliances are stainless steel. The kitchen utensils are the expensive types...it's so complete to silverware....all the details. My wife was delighted!!! It was worth it!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Gladdypatrimonio
Vail, Colorado
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My fiancé and I were recently in town for a summer wedding and stayed in a Deluxe Studio for two nights. Our room had a queen bed, mini kitchen and jetted spa tub-it was perfect for the two of us. The gentleman who checked us in was so lively and cheerful. We brought with us our two dogs, and at check in, we were given a bag of goodies for each that included treats, a waste bag and map of nearby dog parks. Our first evening, we took the hotel’s complimentary shuttle into town for dinner. The driver was very sociable and recommended a great place for us to eat. The property is surrounded by beautiful paths and walkways that were great for walking our dogs. All the staff we encountered were warm and friendly. The pool and hot tub areas were cozy and well maintained. This property took great care of us and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I spent a week at the Beaver Run Resort at a Keystone Symposium. A paradise for skiers, with the ski lift outside the front door, rental of ski equipment on site and all other amenities you could ask for. A pity I was on crutches so I could not ski, but I fully enjoyed the conference as well as the excellent service provided by the staff at the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BasicsTouring
philly
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love this place and Breckenridge. It is awesome, yes large and spread out but AMAZING! Hope so much to go back next year. The little store is convenient for breakfast etc., the FREE shuttle can not be beat. You just call them and they take you all over for tips. Ski in and out !

Room Tip: building four
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Breckenridge hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge
Wedgewood Lodge
Wedgewood Lodge
#2 of 23 in Breckenridge
One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort

Been to Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center

Property: Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
Address: 620 Village Road, PO Box 2115, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Location: United States > Colorado > Breckenridge
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Breckenridge
#2 Business Hotel in Breckenridge
#5 Spa Hotel in Breckenridge
#8 Family Hotel in Breckenridge
Hotel Class:4 star — Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center 4*
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge