This is a huge property with a skywalk to keep out of the cold. We enjoyed the ski in ski out aspect. The bathroom was centrally located in the room with windows surrounding it. Different but in a good way. Everything is a little pricey but it is very convenient. I enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. This is a great place for families. Next time we will stay somewhere more intimate/secluded for the two of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge