“Comprehensive resort”

Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Breckenridge
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I spent a week at the Beaver Run Resort at a Keystone Symposium. A paradise for skiers, with the ski lift outside the front door, rental of ski equipment on site and all other amenities you could ask for. A pity I was on crutches so I could not ski, but I fully enjoyed the conference as well as the excellent service provided by the staff at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BasicsTouring

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love this place and Breckenridge. It is awesome, yes large and spread out but AMAZING! Hope so much to go back next year. The little store is convenient for breakfast etc., the FREE shuttle can not be beat. You just call them and they take you all over for tips. Ski in and out !

Room Tip: building four
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2013

What a cool place! Loved how close the resort was to downtown. And even if you don't want to leave, there is plenty of fun things to do and delicious places to eat on the campus. It was very kid friendly, which was great for our family and the room we stayed in was incredible! Kind, helpful, and knowlegable are some of the words that come to mind when I think of the staff. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Everything... I repeat, EVERYTHING about this resort was awesome. From the ease of check-in to traversing the huge campus, it was all amazing. The room was so clean, the staff was incredibly friendly and knowlegable, and it was so close to shops and skiing. My family and I had so much fun in the gameroom and playing putt-putt (which was free). Then at night, everyone slept like stones on our comfy, king-sized beds. Couldn't be happier with our choice for a family getaway. We will be back!!

Room Tip: If you have the scratch, a 2 bedroom condo suite is the only way to go!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MisterG77
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I wish the family had been able to come. It was everything promised (you know the promises you always read about and wonder if they ever really are?) and more! I was truly upset they couldn't be with me. Each of them could have found something to enjoy easily regardless of the weather. Great place to hangout, enjoy outside OR inside. The studio room I had was fantastic, well equipped, great spa tub and kitchenette. I am ready to go back, in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Definitely go for the kitchenette and spa tub. Rooms are clean and quiet even with those amenities...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

First off , the location is phenomenal and the check-in experience was great. However, the negatives by far out weigh those positives. Our recent trip to Breckenridge for a two night stay was supposed to be a nice resort get-away from home. We thought the Beaver Run Resort would provide such an experience. Unfortunately, the dated, dirty room was poor at best. I slept with a my socks on to protect my feet from the filthy carpet. The decade+ old TV set in the bedroom did not work properly. The room's stench required us to keep the outside door open the entire stay. I had to sit on the wooden chair from the dinning set to watch tv in the living room; in fear if picking up parasites from the couch.
NOT WORTHY OF THE VAIL NAME, or VAIL HAS TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE.
I understand that this property is not owned by Vail resorts; however, I do feel it is their responsibility to ensure that the properties they rent meet their high standard. I not only will never stay at this resort again, I will never again stay at a property owned or managed by Vail Resorts. The Double Tree, a block away, for less money, has in the past, and will again in the future accommodate my Breckenridge lodging needs. I'm carefully reconsidering keeping my annual ski pass for next year. There's enough competition in Colorado, it may be time to try a new resort.

• Stayed: April 2013
BeaverRunResortFun, General Manager at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is Homeowners Association. The Units are individually owned. Most of the units are managed by the staff of Bridge Hospitality. Our close to 500 Units and their owners are held to a certain standard that must be met to be a part of the Bridge Hospitality rental program. They are inspected annually to make sure they reach the minimum standards. With that said,Based on your description of the unit, I don’t believe you stayed in one of ours. I would like to speak to you about your experience here. Chris Pappas, Assistant General Manager of Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. cpappas@beaverrun.com.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Beaver Run Resort is worth the price! Everyone who works there is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are like a mini-spa themselves (definitely get a room with a spa tub). I was here for a conference, and didn't go skiing. This is a great place even for those who don't ski. I'll definitely be coming back to this hotel! Wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room with a spa tub!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business