We just spent a spring break week in a suit here. King bed, mini-kitchen and living room with pull out bed and balcony. The rooms were nicely appointed with modern amenities (no DVD player though). They had everything you needed, dishes, pots, wine openers and glasses. They also had things you don't think of until you need them like a humidifier or a fan. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows - lots of pillows and high quality bedding. I was very impressed with the rooms - my son loved the jetted tub. Building 4 was literally just off the hill, ski in/out. It also had an outdoor pool and a very large hot tub and BBQs. Building 3 housed the indoor/outdoor pool and a number of outside little hot tubs - lots of kids there though. You can move about all the buildings without going outside if you like. The free shuttle service around Breck was fantastic! We parked once and never moved the car. The personnel were all very happy to serve you, there was not one person we encountered that did not have a great disposition. We rented skis onsite, used the kids lessons, all were excellent. Even during spring break we were able to do what we wanted when we wanted. I'd go back again and stay here! The location was really nice, you can walk to town if you like or call the shuttle, which arrives in 5 to 15 minutes. We tried the pizza from the grill in the little store on site - it was surprisingly decent. We ate dinner onsite at Spencers which was good but a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vacatia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge