This hotel although super close to the slopes but is expansive and you can still end end walking really far to get to the slopes. However, they do have their own lift and that seemed to never have a line. Downtown Breckinridge is a ten minute walk or a two minute shuttle ride. Grocery store and ABC right down the street. Breakfast was plentiful but expensive if you get the buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge