“Perfect Location! Very Comfortable Condo...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
djack7
Salida
“Perfect Location! Very Comfortable Condo! Beautiful Views!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Very nice location close to town and very nice views of the mountains, Blue River and Breckenridge. Nice furnishings and comfortable! Peaceful with a nice small terrace.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AL

Reviewed January 13, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place -- Perfect Location”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Our family of four stayed at this condo over New Year's. It was clean and elegant. Check-in at the management company was simple. The views from the condo's windows are stunning. I've never stayed at a condo with so many windows and beautiful views. What helps most is the location, with a ski rental place in the building itself (inexpensive ski rentals!) and the base of the Peak 9 lift operations just across the street, only a 2-minute walk in ski boots from the condo entrance. And all of Main Street Breckenridge starts just a block away. What convenience! Several days we walked back to the condo for a quick lunch after a morning of skiing, then headed out to the slopes again -- perfect for families with varying levels of interest in skiing all day. Our two teen boys loved the wireless connectivity.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Scranton Pa.
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Management Response
Mar 14, 2013
Dear D.H. -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will let the owner know about the need for updated furniture and a bigger flat screen TV for the living room. Always great to let our owners know what guests recommend for their units!

Your review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #206 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Comfortable Unit”
Reviewed March 30, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The place was more than 75 yards to the lift, but that's a small complaint. Very pretty views of the mountain, close to town and the lift, heated indoor parking.

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
SC
Reviewed March 20, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Value Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing