“Very good sushi”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Go if you get a chance! We are sushi snobs. This place was fresh and delicious. Their Hawaii Yellowtail Sashimi is the best thing in the menu! Volcano roll was my runner up. We ordered so many rolls. My mouth is watering as I write this!

1 Thank Kgubert

Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Perfect Sushi”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We live by the beach so we didn't expect good fish in the middle of CO. We were wrong. It was awesome! Perfect sushi rice. Innovative sushi rolls. Highly recommend

Visited April 2012
1 Thank John H
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service experience ever!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Despite the japanese food being tasty and good quality, the quality of the service delivered by the waitress was awful!!! Nothing that I expected from such commented place. My kid had a broken leg and we were almost forgotten on the table. The waitress kept talking and laugthing with some friends on another table and we were put aside. It was the first time I left ZERO TIP on a restaurant in all my worldwide expirience on restaurants. Definetely I will never come back to this place.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FelipeAntunes
Dillon
“5 stars for sure”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Best sushi EVER. I love this place and would go there weekly if I could afford it. It is a little spendy but the quality of the fish make it worth it, definitely fresh, very tasty

Visited September 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Fresh fish, great sashimi, but prices are highway robbery”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I so want to like this place but honestly, the prices are off-putting. $25 for udon? $23 for tempura? Give me a break. Yes, this is a mountain town and ski resort, but we are not stupid. Despite my annoyance, the sushi is good and sashimi is fresh. I have eaten here with the family a couple of times, but the prices are not worth it. I grew up on sashimi and my kids can't get enough, so dinner here is breaking the bank. Plus, we have great sushi options in Boulder so why bother paying literally double the price? But if you need a sushi fix and don't mind the prices, this is the best place around.

• Visited May 2012