“If you like spicy, get the curry!”

Mountain Flying Fish
Ranked #39 of 160 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We like spicy, but the curry was over the top. It was good, don't get me wrong, but be prepared for the heat. Excellent portion sizes and great sushi opens. Lots of specials and friendly service.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I had a bad sushi experience about 10 years ago and had sworn it off, but in the spirit of yolo that Breck inspires, I promised my husband to try it here. IT WAS AWESOME!! We had the edemame bowl and lemongrass soup as starters, then I think the Fiery Dragon sushi roll. It was perfect. The atmosphere is very laid back and the restaurant is situated nicely on Main. Great views.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I eat here a couple times a year. It's consistently good. The prices are not cheap, but they are in line with other places of similar quality. I like it.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We like to go here for special times. It is a small ,intimate setting the is very well executed. It will cost you a bit but hey, aren't you worth it.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Just had sashimi and rolls there this evening. Great sashimi, some real interesting fish like fluke and marinated sockeye salmon. We eat sushi everywhere we go such as San Francisco, Tucson, Sacrmento, Coronado island in San Diego. This sushi is on par with any of that. Nice atmosphere, deck area is nice if weather permits. Good choice for sushi lovers. A nice lady who appeared to be the owner checked on us several times. Good service from the staff as well.

1  Thank Gary P

Been to Mountain Flying Fish? Share your experiences!