“Best food I've had in a long time!”
Review of Empire Burger

Empire Burger
Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Our mission is simple: build a better burger. Empire Burgers are made with freshly ground Harris Ranch Beef. 20 House-made dipping sauces to choose from to complement our fresh cut fries, onion rings, and zucchini chips. Open until 1 in the morning.
“Best food I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here last night and it was amazing. Bugers were flavorful and big, the onion rings were to die for and the food came out quick. Were thinking about eating here again while were in Breck!

• Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
“Best burgers and fries in Breck”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The burgers were delicious & they had fresh cut fries served up with interesting ketchup combos. I tried the mexican, mango chutney, and spicy ketchups. Expect to have to wait, but so worth it.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank BevHugs
Dallas, Texas
“Go for the onion rings alone!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate there twice during our trip because we wanted more onion rings! They are handbreaded and just delicious.
The fries were good as well, but you can good fries many places and you can't get good onion rings everywhere.
The burger was very fresh: delicious bun, crisp lettuce, and big enough to split with someone (if you are planning on eating a lot of onion rings.)
The patty itself didn't have a seasoned flavor, but was still very good.
I did not care for the atmosphere at all, thus the reason for the 4 stars. I felt packed in like a sardine. But I managed to endure the cramped space to eat their incredible food twice.
A burger is about $7 and then a little more for extras like bacon and avocado.
They have many dipping sauces and you get a free sauce with every order of fries or onion rings, including the kids meals. The mango chutney does not apetizing, but it ended up being my favorite. A little sweet and went great with fries.
Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
STL
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

One of the best burgers I've ever eaten - fresh, tasty, great portions, and a nice beer selection to top it off. The service was pleasant and efficient. A mistake was made in a purchase (I bought two Empire Burger pint glasses), and I wrote to the manager, who responded quickly and mailed me a replacement. Can't ask for more! Highly recommended, and can't wait to go back when I visit in the fall!

• Visited March 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent service, delicious food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The servers/greeters were so welcoming. The burgers were yummy and so was the beer. It was packed and we were all toasty warm in there. Good times!

Visited March 2013