“Great Food and Friendly People”

Burke & Riley's Irish Pub
Ranked #76 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

A classic Irish Pub in the middle of South Main Street in Breckenridge. We ate here twice during or stay. The waitresses are friendly, the food is absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. The menu contains the pub staples (juicy burgers, thick deli sandwiches -- the Reuben is excellent) as well as Irish fare - beef stew, sheppard's pie and fish and chips. We loved it -- a definite must if you're in Breckenridge.

There are newer reviews for Burke & Riley's Irish Pub

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Mark and Jack, the owners make you feel like "locals" and their deck is the best in Breckenridge!! Great food and music. They told us about Skier's Edge Lodge where we stayed. Great recommendation.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

We didn't eat up the music, fire pit, and service made for a great evening.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

It's not really anything special. Basic bar grub and pretends to be Irish...but it isn't.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I've been in a few times, and after each, I ask myself why I let myself get talked into returning. The service is always terrible, even when there were only 4 other patrons in the bar. The bartender could hardly be bothered to leave the conversation with her friends to get me my first beer after I had waited 10 minutes. It had been empty for 10 minutes before she returned, and she promptly forgot to bring the second beer I had ordered. Again, only 4 other patrons in the bar.

On another visit, our server was too busy doing shots and posing for pictures to bring our drinks to us in a timely fashion. Meanwhile, another server spilled a drink all over my jacket, making a half-assed attempt to clean it up, but only rubbing it in. Won't be back, and I'm a 15-year local.