Wedgewood Lodge
Main Street Station(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$180
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
$275
$219
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$188
$132
  • Pool
Mountain Thunder Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$204
$179
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$144
$217
$205
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$192
$179
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$117
$112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$99
Grand Timber Lodge(Breckenridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssnowflake liftgreat locationstudio loftshared balconymain streetfull kitchenshort walktrundle bedoutdoor hot tubgarage parkinggreat place to staycharter sportsbus stopski tripeasy walkclose to downtowndefinitely stay here again
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My sister and I spent our time shopping and my son went snowboarding. We had the room with the loft and a fireplace and balcony. I t was quite nice. The room was quite toasty, which I liked; I am from Austin. However my sister,from Denver, slept with the window open. Everyone was very polite and helpful. Most of the time we found a parking space in the garage, which we liked.
We cooked dinner in the kitchen without a problem. Checkout is entirely too early. I have never heard of 10 a.m. checkout. They let us stay an extra hour thank goodness.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I spent the weekend in Breckenridge, CO looking at ice sculptures and stayed at the Wedgwood for one night. It is in an excellent location for access to downtown as well as the ski area via a shuttle bus.
Because it was for only one night we had a studio which was very attractive, clean and well suited, particularly if you were skiing for a few days. It had all the items we needed and was very comfortable. The next time we stay in Breckenridge we will, most likely, stay there again.
Best,
Jack Swift

Room Tip: Choose a studio if bedrooms are not needed. There is plenty of room for up to 3 people t sleep comfortably.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We travelled from Australia and stayed at Wedgewood Lodge for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Year. Our experience with Wedgewood was FANTASTIC. Kate was a pleasure to talk with over email and did a great job booking our stay and was most helpful with all information.

We stayed in Room 209 which was the 1 bedroom Condo with full-kitchen and a separate bedroom. The apartment was huge! I had been worried that the furnishings looked a little old from the photos but I was pleasantly surprised to find all furnishings and fittings were rather modern. We loved having our own fireplace.

Parking underneath was very convenient and we really enjoyed the outside hottub.

The best feature about Wedgewood if being located just across the road from the Snowflake lift which was a very short walk in ski-boots (approx 100meters). At the end of the day you could ski down the 4 O'clock run then walk directly across the road back to Wedgewood.

The reception area is fantastic and they put out tea, cider and coffee for you which I thought was a lovely gesture.

We did not experience any issues with noise. Wedgewood offers great value for money and I would definitley stay there again next time.

I cannot fault Wedgewood on anything and we have stayed at many ski resorts in the US and Canada over the years.

Thanks for having us Wedgewood. We had an amazing stay and are missing Breck already.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights. The room is very basic ski condo accommodation, clean, nothing fancy. There is a parking garage but not necessarily enough space for every room so when we took the car out at night we weren't sure of getting back in which was stressful. There were a lot of kids making noise outside our room at night, despite posted signs about quiet hours, and no one at the front desk at late hours to call and complain to. On the plus side, the location is excellent for ski in/out and for walking onto town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
TontiMgt, Front Office Manager at Wedgewood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for the review BostonKaren!
I apologize for the delay in my response. I do sincerely apologize about the noise levels. We typically are more family oriented, and placed in a quiet neighborhood. Every year though, following our holiday week all over Breckenridge, a group made up of thousands of college students check in. We do our absolute best to keep noise levels down, and you are correct, we do not have a 24 hour front desk, but we do have an on-site manager available 24-7 for after-hours questions or concerns.
If you make it back to Breckenridge, please give us another chance to show you that your most recent stay isn't our norm at all!

Thank you for all of the feedback, and think snow!

Sarah

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great location, close to slopes and short walk to town. Easy access to all Breckenridge has to offer. Rooms are always nice, Plenty room for a small group or couple. Stayed here many years with my parents and will probably stay here with my wife in February.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the review, Ledhead! We hope to see your family, as well as you and your wife very soon!
Think snow,