Wedgewood Lodge
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$172
$155
  • Pool
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$144
$135
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
$273
$245
$242
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$139
Mountain Thunder Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$250
$220
Hotels.com
$249
Orbitz.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$146
$133
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$99
$325
Hotwire.com
All reviewssnowflake liftgreat locationstudio loftshared balconymain streetfull kitchenshort walktrundle bedoutdoor hot tubgarage parkinggreat place to staycharter sportsbus stopski tripeasy walkclose to downtowndefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Loved our one bedroom condo. It was spacious and made it easy to handle naps for our toddler. We brought a packnplay which we set up in the bedroom and he was able to nap in his own quiet space. The hotel also has packnplays available. Staff was kind enough to let us borrow a highchair so he can have breakfast /lunch with us at the table.

We also enjoyed the pool, which is a block away and shared with another hotel. Nice short walk to get there. Bring a hotel towel as towels are not available at the pool. There is also a small playground area on the way to the pool that I wish I had known of to take my son there.

The hotel is 3-4 blocks away from main st and it is a nice walk. I did gasp for air a few times when walking back as it is quite steep but I made a point of walking so I can walk off the extra calories I had in all the yummy restaurants we ate at!

I LOVED the couch and sofa in the living room. They're leather (or very nice looking pleather?) and very comfy! It was my favorite spot to hang out and watch tv after that steep walk. TV channels are limited though so I would suggest to bring some DVDs or just hang out outside. If it weren't for my toddler I would not have been able to notice the lack of tv channels :-P

Hot tubs available in and outside although we didn't use them. Ladies at the front desk were really nice. We didn't need them after business hours so I don know if there's anyone available in the evenings. No breakfast available, which is a bummer but there are so many good places in town that I can't complain. Parking is underground.

Overall I would recommend this hotel and would definitely use it if I come back to breckenridge!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We decided last minute to go to Breckenridge for the weekend and found this through recommendations on this site. The price was right and the condo was very nice. Clean, updated and the staff was great.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed at the Wedgewood Lodge over Labor Day weekend and once again had a great stay (stayed over 4th of July weekend too). The folks that work the front desk at Wedgewood are so friendly and welcoming. The unit (studio) that we stayed in this trip was as good as the unit we stayed at in July: updated, very clean, had everything we needed (full kitchen, outside deck, hot tub). I called to ask for a late check out of 11am (normal check out is 10:00am) and they offered noon, above and beyond what I'd asked for. Wedgewood will be our lodging of choice when we come to Breckenridge!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I booked this lodging less than 24 hours before my stay. Katie was very helpful in locating a unit that fit our needs, which included habdicap accessibility. Dottie was warm and welcoming when we arrived. A few maintenance issues were noted and promised to be looked at, but nothing that affected our stay. Easy walk to Main Street. Definately reccomend!

Room Tip: Call the lodge directly
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank gpwhisperer
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is a great property for the money in any season. I rented a one bedroom with a loft and had plenty of room. The furnishings are perfect and comfortable. My only hesitation is that the property does not have air conditioning or ceiling fans which makes it quite warm during the day even with cross-ventilation. It cools nicely in the evening; but the loft area still holds the heat and makes it slightly uncomfortable on a warm summer nights. These types of nights are uncommon for Breckenridge so take this comment for what its worth. Again, its a great bargain, very comfortable with lots of room, and very convenient to town. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family