“Christmas vacation on the slopes”
Our luxury Kitchen with all the extras.
Living area with leather couches Dining and fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our luxury Kitchen with all the extras.
Living area with leather couches
Dining and fireplace
A winter view of the mountain.
View out the patio doors in the summer. 100 yards to the lift.
Front Entrance
MBR with a KING BED
Guest Bedroom with a KING BED.
Master Bath
The outdoor pool.
Your hosts, Bill & Kathy.
Map showing the lift and hot tub
TV and Bench in the MBR
Master Bath
Dining and Kitchen
Mountainwood Front Entrance
Kathy catching trout around Breck
July wild flowers
Early July in Breck
Your hosts at the top of Breck
Almost 13,000 Feet, Highest Point in North America for Sking
Summer Pool fun
Is there enough snow in April.  Kathy is 5'4'
View from across the street.
View from the guest BR window.
Indoor hot tubs.
Outdoor heated pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Christmas vacation on the slopes”
Reviewed January 6, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

We are a family of four, with two boys 9 and 14. It was the boys' first time skiing and my wife's second. We were looking for a special vacation the boys and we would always remember. And that we did - the boys had the time of their lives as did my wife and I. The trip and the accommodations were top notch. The condo was perfect. Very nice, very clean and very near luxurious. Bill, the owner went way out of his way to ensure we had a great stay. We have traveled extensively, overseas and really take our trips seriously. This was one of the very best we have ever had. The location of the unit is about a 4 minute walk to the main lift on peak 9 (Maybe 150 yards). You pass right by Charter sports were you can rent your gear and they will store it for you every night. Its walking distance from the main street and the village, where you will find tons of shops, restaurants and the heart of the ski scene. There is underground heated parking and the condo has everything you need. If there was a down side, and believe me it was very minor, the hill you walk down to get to the slope has to be walked up at the end of the day and that was a bit of a challenge with tired legs, but trust me, it's easily forgotten when you get nestled back into the condo. Breckenridge is an awesome place to take your family skiing and this condo is nearly the perfect place to stay - ski in and out would be the only thing needed to make it perfect, but again, easily overlooked. This is a five star stay and the owners, especially Bill, do everything possible to make sure you have a perfect time. We will never stay anywhere else when we visit the slopes at Breckenridge. Do yourself a favor, make this a part of your ski trip, you will not be sorry.

Your age range 35-44

Reviewed October 13, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 55-64
“Luxury and Location”
Reviewed August 24, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Bill & Kathy did a great job on the renovation of this condo. We had stayed there a couple of years ago and could not believe all of the upgrades. New kitchen cabinets, granite, bathrooms, carpeting and everything you would want in a kitchen. Alpine Paradise is a short, easy walk to the Quicksilver lift and a short walk to a dozen restaurants. We hope to go back next year. Richard Clark and family.

Cleanliness Check in / front desk
Liked best: Luxury and Location
Liked least: Nothing not to ike
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great time, great place.”
Reviewed August 23, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This is the second time that I have stayed at one of Bill & Kathy's property. They have gone all out to make this a true luxury home that you can enjoy in the winter or summer. Leather furniture, flat screen Tv's, king size beds, and beautiful decorations enhance this home. A short walk takes you to town out the front door and a short walk out the back door takes you to the hot tubs. Bill & Kathy are easy to work with, responsive, and provide a wealth of information to help you enjoy your stay.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Great summer vacation”
Reviewed July 22, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

we spent 2 wonderful weeks at alpine paradise.the spacious condo was very comfortable. the kitchen was equipped with everything you would need. the location was very convenient, close to Peak 9 and the downtown area. the owners were very accomodating and were always available if needed

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other

Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing