“Worth a visit.”

South Ridge Street Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
South Ridge Street Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 167 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Washinton & Adams
Transit: Breckenridge Free Ride purple route stop across street
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The place is small with tin ceiling and comfortable with a long bar. We had great service. Two of us had happy hour shrimp, which were smaller than stated. Two had oysters which were very good. Two had the trout. It was excellent, served with spinach (it was supposed to be garlic spinach, but there was no garlic) and also served with a potato hash with shrimp. One in our group had the monkfish and he liked it, but I wasn't wild about the seasoning. The other in our group had the vietnamese tacos which was served with a teriyaki sauce that she didn't like. She also had the mixed green salad which had too much frisee for her. they should expand their menu to include more salads and soups, but overall, I'd go back.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is a great little place off the main street in Breckenridge. First, the bar serves excellent drinks. Try the Lemon Drop Martini... you won't regret it. For dinner, start with the trout dip. It's a must. The dinner entrees are all good from the always good ruby trout to the Alaskan King Crab. I can't comment on the dessert because I'm always to full to try it.

This is truly a hidden gem that is always full of locals. It's best to get a reservation in advance because it's not a huge space and a lot of locals and wise travelers know about it.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

By giving a truthful review, I'm opening up one of the best kept secrets to the masses. You will be grateful. We've dined here six or seven times. Every time we visit Breckenridge since we found it. The food is always outstanding. Sometimes we have a wait. It's always crowded. Without reservations, I'm not sure I'd even try to get in. It is a small restaurant with a lot of charm. We've tried several entrees and never been disappointed. It's a delightful surprise to find such excellent seafood so far from the shore. The staff is experienced and helpful. There are many good restaurants in Breckenridge, but be sure not to miss this one!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would give it a 3.5. The food was good but nothing special. Our server was excellent. Wine list had lots of low, mid priced wines, and only one better wine. Might to return but not for a special occasion.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a really nice restaurant just off the beaten path. My wife and I stopped in for the happy hour specials and were pleasantly rewarded. All of the food offerings were delicious, we tried three of them, and the atmosphere was so authentic. We sat at the bar and conversed with some locasl who explained we had come to the best place in town. Highly recommend.