“Great Breckenridge restaurant”

South Ridge Street Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
South Ridge Street Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Washinton & Adams
Transit: Breckenridge Free Ride purple route stop across street
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the owner of the condo we rented. We were not disappointed. Seafood was great. Dining room was loud but with lots of atmosphere. Would eat there again - but would probably try some others first.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went with my husband just before 6pm on a Sunday and the place was packed, but we were able to grab the last couple spots at the bar. We were able to take advantage of Happy Hour and the full menu. The guys at the bar were great and the food was wonderful. We had the Kobe taco and tuna cocktail to get things started. For dinner we had the grilled calamari salad and the trout entree. Everything we ate was very good, but the Kobe taco and trout really stood out. The restaurant is pretty small, so I would recommend reservations, even the bar was full by 6pm on a Sunday. While I did not have my son (10 yr old) with me, I would have been comfortable having him along, as the atmosphere was very relaxed, but it is also a nice place to go as a couple.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our first attempt to get in on a Sunday night didn't work out. So I went to opentable.com link and we went back Monday (much less crowded anyway). It is kinda dark and small but we did end up involved in a group conversation with other tables which was fun. as Chuck T mentioned the bar is a big gathering spot for all and it can get noisy. So as I said the trout was the best I've had since I can remember; nice and crusty on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. The wife's mahi was good, infused with a tropical flavor of some sort. Will be back to try the other items on our next trip.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was a little loud, though we could hear each other at the table fine. We didn't have any issues getting in though we made a reservation anyway. The trout was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised, since I am from the coast I and am little suspicious of seafood in the middle of the country in a landlocked state. We had the oysters for a appraiser, they were excellent. It was a little expensive, but had excellent food. Certainly worth going to.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Such a cozy spot in Breckenridge! The trout dip is the best! And the trout entree can't be beat! Great service, friendly atmosphere,and delicious food!