“Never disappointed us yet.”

South Ridge Street Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
South Ridge Street Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Washinton & Adams
Transit: Breckenridge Free Ride purple route stop across street
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great food and service every time. We always know we can count on them to provide just what we want in a meal out.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Had a great dinner together with friends. Service was outstanding. Meals are nicely presented with a creative flair, yet not over the top. Steaks were excellent as were the sole with scallops. Best meal of our vacation and plan to return soon. And with off season two for one pricing, the value is awesome!!

1  Thank John D
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Food were great and presentation was awesome. It did, although, have a very limited menu. Staff was very good, definitely not run of the mill kind of dining.

1  Thank Kathi G
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Service was friendly and timely. Had watermelon margarita - not much flavor - wouldn't order again. Friend had sole - wonderful! I ordered a salad, which was very good, and the calamari appetizer ... which was terrible. Calamari was very fishy smelling and tasting - one bite and I sent it back. The sauce that was supposed to be on the noodles was non-existent, no flavor. The manager later argued telling me the calamari was fine and the sauce was probably too spicy for me. We eat calamari often - never tasted bad anywhere else! Since we eat habanero and ghost pepper sauce, I think I can handle their nothing sauce that just just had no flavor. Seemed a strange way to get a customer back. They didn't charge for the calamari. I ordered the chicken lettuce wraps instead and asked for no peanuts on it. Waitress even asked if I had allergy. I said no, just didn't care for peanuts on this dish. When it arrived it had peanuts. When I brought that to the waitress attention - who shouldn't have served it when she saw it in the first place - she said, "I told them not to". I ate it rather than wait again since friend had her sole. Their version was too sweet and mayonaissy for me but that's just a personal preference issue. Since manager hadn't come to the table to talk about my experience, I went to him to be sure he knew what had happened. That was a mistake. He knew about it all and was just angry at me, not at all concerned about their mistakes. Another shop owner I was talking to later about this experience did put some perspective on it - said by late August some service places are just tired of all the tourists and get grumpy. I don't know the reason for their attitude and poor appetizers, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone even if they have ability to prepare some other really great food.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I ate at South Ridge during a late August stay in Breckenridge, and it was well worth it. Service was very attentive, but not overwhelming (thank you Margaret!). The menu is varied, with some nice Asian twists on classic preparations. We started with a New England clam chowder that was very good, and a crab/shrimp cake that was outstanding (the pairing with a tart green apple julienne and a Thai peanut sauce was unusual and worked really well). Entrees were mussels for my wife (one of the house specialties and perfectly cooked), and salmon for me (also perfectly cooked). We barely had room, but could not resist the peach cobbler (just awesome). And to top it all off, they had Anchor Steam on tap. This is definitely a place to check out if ever you find yourself in Breck.