“Cozy and fun restaurant/bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ollie's Pub & Grub

Ollie's Pub & Grub
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Gretna, ne
“Cozy and fun restaurant/bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, friendly for kids. We were there pretty early on a Sunday evening, so don't know if there is more of a bar crowd later on in the night. Waitress was nice and talked with our kids. Jukebox available. Fun times. Will go again.

Owatonna, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent Value for Breckenridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was very impressed with this restaurant. It was so good we would have been back if we had stayed longer! The drink and food prices were the cheapest of all the places we visited while in Breckenridge, but this certainly did not hurt them! The food was great and so was the service. We will be back on our next visit to the area!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“$8 Nachos are ridiculously good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great specials. The bartender, Ryan is super. One of the cheaper places we found for food and drink.

Visited July 2013
Denver CO
“Very good deal for $2 Burger night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Ollies Pub for $2 Burger Night. The Burgers are huge! I think you have to buy a drink with it but I got the Coors Light and it Was only $3. So what the deal is you get a beef Burger for $2 with a bun and all add on are like .65 each. Fries are a few bucks extra. The tables are big they seat about 8 ppl each. They also had live music from the bar. My daughter thought it was a little loud but it was a really good value The Burger tasted great. You can get a vegetarian option for a few bucks extra. I would go back.

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Local Chicago Bar with Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ollie's is obviously a Chicago bar - you can see it from the decor. But you'll also see some of the bartenders wearing their Penguins jersey or UW hat... Everyone is always welcome. I find that a couple of the bartenders are a little oblivious, and I have to wave my arms or call out their name for service, but I've never had an issue with any of the servers and most of the bartenders. On a busy night, a table may actually make it easier to get service. On Chicago game nights, they're likely to turn on the sound (at least for football & hockey), which I love, and in the breaks and before/after it's all jukebox/music. Plan accordingly. The Breck location is pretty large, we've had pretty good luck getting a group of up to 6 seated immediately.
They have about 20 or more beers on tap. Lots of great craft brews! They run daily specials so look at the chalkboard when you first come in. Wednesday is $2 burger night (the veggie burger has recently been revamped and is amazing), all other nights have drink or food specials as well. My favorite dishes are definitely the Artichoke Wrap and the Blackened Fish sandwich. Everything on the menu is around $8-10. On a really nice day, I usually opt for another spot, because Ollie's Breck is downstairs. Definitely a lively spot for most evenings.

• Visited May 2013