“Thanks for a perfect vacation!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front entrance to the Beautiful three bed, three bath townhouse
First floor guest bedroom with queen bed Relax on the patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front entrance to the Beautiful three bed, three bath townhouse
First floor guest bedroom with queen bed
Relax on the patio
Second guest full bath
Nothing better than some fresh powder for your ski vacation!
Downtown Breckenridge just a short walk from the townhouse
Master bedroom with Queen Bed and flat screen TV
Second floor guest bedroom
Second Floor Master Bath, with tub and full shower
First floor guest bath with shower
Second entry from two car private attached garage with full washer and dryer
Master Bath, with his and her sinks, tub and luxury shower
Four O'clock run to your front door after a big day of skiing, or to grab a bite to eat
Second floor layout
First floor layout
Reserve your private bowling alley - free with your stay at our townhouse
Access to the pool and spa at One Ski Hill Place with your stay
Outdoor year round pool just steps from your front door
One of the many spectacular walks just minutes from your townhouse
Year around hot tub, just steps from your front door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Thanks for a perfect vacation!”
Reviewed February 17, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time in Colorado and I am so happy I spent it here! The property was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and had any amenity you could possibly need. I liked that it was on the back edge of the complex - it was very quiet and the hot tub (that nobody else used!) was literally steps away. Both the town (sightseeing, shopping, dining, grocery stores, etc.) and the gondolas were within easy walking distance; I can't get over how convenient it was to snowboard down the 4pm trail and end up right at the front door! The only time we used the car was to drive to one of many nearby beautiful hiking trails, otherwise we comfortably walked everywhere. Thank you so much for an absolutely wonderful trip - I can't wait to come back!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Perfect Getaway location”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This was the perfect place to stay! The property was so beautiful, very spacious and comfortable. Hot tub right outside the door! Only five minutes walk to the heart of downtown but with hiking and skiing right outside the door! We all loved it and can't wait to go back.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Townhome, Loved Breckenridge”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this Mountain Thunder Lodge townhome in June and couldn't be happier with our decision. The owners were very friendly and answered any question we had about the property. During our stay, they emailed me twice to make sure everything was going great. To be honest, I accidentally missed their first e-mail because I was having so much fun. As far as the home, very nice with lots of space. We were two married couples, a mother, and a grandfather. There were two large rooms with nice bathrooms. There was another room with two single beds and a pullout couch in the living room. The kitchen was completely stocked with anything you would have in your home. The grocery store is about 1/4 mile away from the townhome. We usually enjoyed breakfast at the home and dinner downtown. One night we did a grill, they have a very nice user friendly grill on their outside patio. It was very nice to eat dinner outside and enjoy the trees. It was very quiet and peaceful. In the morning we had our breakfast and coffee outside - great way to start the day. We often had a guest, a fox, that was very friendly and seemed more like a local dog. It was fun to see the wildlife so close! There are several hot tubs near the townhome. Truth is, you basically have your own hot tub right next to the townhome tucked away in the trees. We almost always had it to ourselves. There is also a nice heated pool with another hot tub. Very nice. We walked into Breckenridge every night, only about a 10 minute-easy walk. If you stay in Breckenridge you will barely need your car. Breckenridge is a great location to do many outdoor things. We loved Breck and used it as our "hub". We spent a few days in Breck, one in Frisco, one in vail-glenwood springs (highly recommend the drive to "Hanging Lake", and one doing white water rafting-zip lining near Leadville. Thank you for such a great stay and we will be recommending this unit to other people. Can't wait to return!

“Ski Vacation”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Our first ski vaca in Breckenridge and the stay was phenomenal. Within a day we had our routine for the week down. Loved the location of the town home, able to walk or take a shuttle downtown, shuttle to ski area...took the 4 o'clock ski run to the back door of our townhouse everyday, changed to our swimsuits and walked outside our door to the jacuzzi. The town home itself was beautiful, cozy, accommodated (2 couples) very well with extra room. The shuttle service was without fail. We also liked the fitness facilities and we took advantage nearby bowling! The owners were very helpful with questions we had before hand. Would definitely recommend this property to others and next year we hope to bring the kids!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great skiing, great condo, great stay!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Stayed at this condo this past ski season for a weekend with my wife and in-laws. Had a blast! Condo was very warm and welcoming. Slept the 6 of us very comfortably. Great location. Gondola was a short walk from the condo. Very cute town, Breckenridge Brewery was fun. Highlight of the trip was that we could ski from the top of the mountain to the front door of our condo. :)

Thanks for letting us stay at your place. Can't wait to come back!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great townhouse. Great location”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Everything you read in the description for this townhouse is true. We stayed here during a ski vacation and loved it so much we came back in the summer! It's the perfect place to stay if you are skiing, hiking, shopping, or just relaxing - comfortable,yet upscale with all the amenities. Owners were easy to work with and very helpful. We will be back!

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Chicago
Reviewed March 17, 2013 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing