“Easiest way to rent skis!”
Review of Ski Butlers

Ski Butlers
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals and the highest level of customer service to over 60 North American and European Ski Resorts, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop and waiting in line, have Ski Butlers deliver your equipment and get fitted in the comfort of your accommodations. If there are any issues during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those problems anywhere that is convenient for you including, on the mountain. On the final day of your rental we will meet you at a time and place of your choosing to pick up your equipment. Ski Butlers delivers to the entire Summit County area, including Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, Silverthorne and Frisco.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The people at Ski Butlers were extremely helpful even when I screwed up majorly and took someone else's skis back to my condo from the mountain (on accident). Everyone that I talked to at Ski Butlers was understanding and helpful even when it was my mistake. Eventually my skis were found in Vail and Ski Butlers picked them up (from an hour away) without giving me any grief or charging me any extra. This company is an absolute class act and I'll use your service every time I come back to Breck.

I was so impressed on how they handled my fiasco that it overshadowed their original product. Having skis delivered to my condo is by far the easiest way I have ever handled ski rentals. I picked to have my skis delivered between 7:00-8:00 am and Ski Bulters was there at 7:05. After I was fitted, the guy even drove me (and my five roommates who brought their own skis) up to the mountain in the Ski Butler van. Granted, they probably don't do that for everybody, but it just goes to show you that they're the kind of company that goes out of their way.

And on the last day, after having my butt kicked on the mountain for 3 days, they showed up that evening to pick up the equipment I had rented.

I almost never write reviews, but Ski Butlers was so great to me that I feel I owe them one!

Thanks guys!

3  Thank CTibb

Been to Ski Butlers? Share your experiences!