“Great Italian food, reasonable prices”

Michael's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Michael's is a warm, welcoming restaurant with very good Italian food at very reasonable prices for a resort town. My daughter and I both had pasta with meat sauce which was very good. My husband had a pasta dish with clams that he proclaimed to be fantastic. Great bread and salads as well. We will definitely return to Michael's on our next trip.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food was top notch. It was so good it almost brought a tear to my eye and I am the absolutely the most picky of eaters. The service was excellent and the owner was very friendly. We had 10 people in our group and we tried just about half of the menu. We had the Ceaser salad, Brusceta, White Lasagna, Meat Lasagna, Roasted Chicken, Fettuccine Alfredo, etc. and every bit of it was delicious! Just enough on the menu for variety and a great bar to boot.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This place was highly recommended by the locals and was certainly very busy. The service was more than friendly but also very busy. Our table was ready quickly but wE opted to just eat at the bar so we could see sports on tv. We had a pizza and baked ziti. Both were good, but we compare our Italian to a favorite little Italian place at home, so this place was just ok to us. Not sure I wouldn't try a different place if we went Italian again.certainly family friendly.

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Great place and great atmosphere! Courtney was our server and she was very nice! The garlic bread was to die for and our Caesar salad for two was fabulous and more than enough for the both of us! Our pasta entrees were also wonderful. The price was great especially with the glass of wine. Very impressed and highly recommended!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

A nice, warm place to eat in a quaint setting. Our server was attentive and helpful. Our food was good although I would say typical Italian being tasty but nothing out of the ordinary. I would return.