“Best place in town for Steak”
Review of Steak & Rib of Breckenridge - CLOSED

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Michigan
“Best place in town for Steak”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you are looking for somewhere to get a great Steak this is it! It is on the pricier side, but is also worth the cost. A great place to treat yourself to some good food.

• Visited December 2013

Virginia
“Great food, service and location”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We ate here while skiing at Breck. The restaurant offers a a great early bird special, and is very convenient. Park in the gondola lot, walk to Main Street, and the restaurant is right there. We had their macadamia nut trout and their elk medallions, and both were excellent. Service was friendly and prompt. If you’re real early, or real lucky, you can be seated at a table with a superb view of the mountains, and as it gets dark, you can watch the snowcats start their grooming.

Visited January 2014
“Never Again! Terrible and Overpriced.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Visited 12-26-13 they get one star because our server was very pleasant- otherwise this place is TERRIBLE! And they really don't care! Because guess what, another tourist family will be along shortly. If you want an honest opinion here you go!

Very overpriced for what you get. Dim lighting, hokey atmosphere, crammed seating, trying to charge a higher premium and rook tourist who don't know any better. Read the other reviews... I didn't, and man I wish I would have.

I ordered New York Strip cooked medium.. It came on the very medium rare side.. I sent it back and it literally came back 2 min later exactly the same. I showed the server and she was nice but could do nothing about it..in the end they comped my one overpriced draft beer that was $6 for my bad $30 meal I couldn't eat.. That probably set them back a whole $1.... My son didn't like his prime rub sandwich, wasted half of it, and my daughters sirloin was under cooked like my steak was. She didn't say anything because she knew how mad I was already.

I dont mind paying more for quality but my expectations are higher as well.. Do what you like, and maybe your experience will be better. Perhaps you'll get a good cook and more understanding manager. Maybe they'll change their customer service attitude or possibly lower those rediculous prices. I'll never be back and will simply share my experience with others. After reading the other negative reviews they were pretty spot on from what I saw.

• Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Once again a winner”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have been coming for years..always a great time..the deck and happy hour in the summer are great. Compared to other places in town prices are right in line. Friendly outgoing staff..definately be back again!

• Visited August 2013
Centennial, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Happy Hour is well worth is... half price wines, and some appetizers! The steak was great! SUper service!

Visited August 2013