“Great ambience & service!”
Review of Steak & Rib of Breckenridge - CLOSED

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

A very nice place for a family dinner. The menu is excellent & the food very good. I had the elk medallions which were prepared absolutely perfect paired with the garlic mashed potatoes. The steaks were very good also but my son had the duck which was disappointing. We shared the cheesecake for dessert which was sub par. The service & friendly atmosphere made up for all!!! Give this place a try. You'll leave with a smile.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is huge thank you to Lynne, Connie and Jaque at Steak & Rib!!

At the very last minute I decided to plan a surprise 40th Birthday party for my boyfriend. He loves Steak & Rib and always requests that we go there for special occasions. I called Lynne on Monday to reserve a table on Wednesday. She was so very helpful! When I gave her a budget for appetizers she put together an amazing table with a variety of Steak & Rib favorites and a couple of items not on the menu, which was a special treat! In the two days leading up to the party Lynne was always available for questions and provided great personal customer service day or night.

On the day of the party I estimated 10-15 people for dinner. When I arrived at the restaurant, Lynne was there to help decorate and I believe she assigned her two best servers to the party because Connie and Jaque were awesome! All three ladies helped me decorate the room and set up a video stream on the Wi Fi. It may have been the weather, the time of year or just mountain living, but 10-15 people turned into 25-30 of Roel's closest friends and family. It didn't phase Connie or Jaque a bit, even when we asked for separate checks. As the room overflowed, the two local ladies treated us like friends and family of Breckenridge!

When the group sat down for dinner, Connie and Jaque tag -teamed their way around the table very efficiently and gave each guest their personal attention. The meals came out hot and delicious in a very timely fashion. And when it was time to cut the cake, Connie and Jaque lit the candles and plated cake for everyone. At the end of the night our glasses were never empty, we left with our tummies full and our hearts were joyous!

In a pinch I made the decision to call on Steak & Rib, it was the best decision I could have made. This birthday will forever be memorable, but it all came together thanks to Lynne, Connie and Jaque!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Had a delightful meal at the "Rib" as the locals call it..Service was friendly and attentive, our server really seemed to enjoy her job! We were made to feel welcome from the minute we came in the door! There was a birthday party upstairs that seemed to be having a great time too! Had the Neptune Filet, Ribs and Fish and all were delicious! This is a great time of year to come to the mountains and dine out as there are lots of specials...on top of a great meal we got a great deal! Will definately be back to this little gem when we return to town!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Service was sub-par, food was below standard, there was no atmosphere and it was freezing. Ordered a stirred martini that came watered down, wine menu was lacking. The only reason we are giving a 2 star is that the steak was good. Accompaniments were cold & mushy and ribs were fatty and had a strong vinegar taste. Way overpriced.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Came here with my husband and we really enjoyed our experience! The staff was very friendly and attentive! The food was a little pricey but completely worth it! Great place to go for steak and lobster! Can't wait to go back :)