“Not one of my favorite places in Breckenridge” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue River Bistro

Blue River Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue River Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Watson
Transit: The Breckenridge Transit System's departure timetable is available at www.townofbreckenridge.com, hours of operation are from 6:30am to Midnight. In addition the majority of Hotels in the area offer shuttle services to the Blue River Bistro's front door as well as return service.
Description: The Blue River Bistro Restaurant in Breckenridge Colorado brings a little city dining to the mountains by combining sophistication with a casual, inviting atmosphere.Blue River Bistro's contemporary Italian-American menu is crafted with exceptional attention to detail and fresh ingredients.Come for lunch, dinner or to enjoy our live jazz bandsWe look forward to serving you.
La Quinta, California
“Not one of my favorite places in Breckenridge”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I occasionally have lunch w friends when I visit Breckenridge. It is pleasant setting on a sunny day and easy to get to. Very casual and that's what we like about it. Kind of kick back. It's not one of my first choices in Breckenridge but it does have a good reputation and my friends like it. I am a vegan and it's not easy to find something suitable on the menu. Personally, there salads are just ok, a few spoiled leaves, not tossed well. I have never done dinner but I hear very good.

Savannah, Georgia
“Great food with a local vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Blue River had been recommend by someone from the area. It did not disappoint our expectations. Food was flavorful and the microbrew was smooth. Atmosphere had both locals and visitors. Would definitely go back next time we are Breck.

Colorado
“Excellent Meal in Breckenridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had a fabulous meal a few weeks ago. The service was great as well. We highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly return to it on our next trip to Breckenridge.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lovetotravel099
Austin, TX
“Late night happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went after seeing a play at the theatre. It was crowded and loud, but calamari was good and crispy. No wine at HH prices, only sangria, which was good.

Visited August 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Amazing date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I made reservations based on reviews on TripAdvisor for my husband and me while my mom and dad watched our son. In particular, our server, Renee was excellent, she advised regarding the special that evening which my husband ordered and it was the perfect portion and right mixture of favors. They offer many gluten free options and the chef is amenable to making other things gluten free if possible. Wine options were plentiful and a great atmosphere. Perfect date night.

• Visited August 2012