“Say Yes to the buffet”

Spencer's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Silverthorne, Colorado, United States
“Say Yes to the buffet”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We thoroughly enjoy the lunch buffet on a regular basis. In the summer, we go there with our group of senior hikers. The buffet is both tasty and varied. The price of about $10 is a great value. The also handle our group of 20-30 easily.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dave B

Columbia, Missouri, United States
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ate lunch at Spencer's several times while staying at Beaver Run. Lunch was priced well compared to options on the mountain or more cafeteria style options. The food was what you would expect for lunch nothing fancy--burgers, salads, etc.

• Visited February 2013
Powderly, Kentucky
“All you can eat Prime Rib--Wow!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here multiple times and I can't ever seem to venture beyond the "all you can eat prime rib" menu item. Perfectly cooked, tender and juicy. My wife was pleased with her seafood item, the Diver's scallops

Troy, Michigan
“Terrible breakfast buffet”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food wasn't good and the selection was poor. I was with a group of 22 people. A number of them bought the prepurchased buffet package and then ended up not eating the buffet after all. I'd recommend going there, seeing the buffet and deciding. You get no benefit out of prepurchasing the buffet, since the cost was the same for my party.

Visited January 2013
Fairplay, Colorado
“keeps getting worse.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The first time my wife and I went here the food was exceptional. She ordered the stuffed chicken breast and I ordered the prime rib. I wish I ordered the chicken as well because it was tasty and juicy. My prime rib was good but it was not that thick. Service was great.
The next time we came we were disappointed. She ordered the chicken again and I ordered the pasta of the day special. The chicken was just ok but my pasta was disgusting. You would think that the pasta of the day would be great, but it was a big clump of noodles with a sub par mushroom sauce. The service was so bad that day that I couldn't get the waitress over to get a new dish by the time my wife finished hers. We thought it was a bad night.
We decided to give it another chance and the third time was just as bad as the second. The steak I ordered was not worth the money. I would not say this is a high end steakhouse.

• Visited September 2012