“Got in and out pretty quick”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: You will hear no complaints with Mi Casa as your dining choice. Using only the freshest ingredients, Mi Casa serves up some of the best Mexican Cuisine in the West. Bring the whole family to dine in our cozy Hacienda and enjoy fresh Mexican Cuisine.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We walked up without reservations on a Monday looking to seat 3 (wife, myself & my adult daughter) a bit before 6. Our wait was probably about 15-20 minutes. This place is very family friendly, and I wouldn't suggest it as a couples place (at least as early in the evening as we went). We ordered the elk taco, chicken fajitas, and shrimp fajitas. I ordered the elk taco and it was a bit dry, but that goes with game - I'd probably order the steak taco instead. The fajitas were well liked and ample. Costs were about $17-$19 per entree. Wait staff works very hard. Justin our waiter was attentive while still having to bus his own tables. Overall it was a pretty good place to eat and within Breckenridge context not outrageously expensive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Food and service are very good;I have been several times. My only complaint is the food is dull, needs more flavor. I love the salsa variety and guacamole. staff Is always great.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My favorite place to eat in Breck. Large dinning area and packed. Table side guac, many interesting dishes, service great.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Yet again another great meal & service by a server interested in helping you appreciate their great menu & eclectic beer options.

Many people think that mexican cantina isn't for them, but this just might be. Something for everyone, I think. @ prices that don't punish.

Enjoy.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a party of 10 and had reservations. We had heard good things about this restaurant and the food and drink exceeded the hype. Our waiter Jason was great and we laughed and carried on and had a fabulous time. We had restaurant owners, real chefs, with us and they were impressed. The drinks were as good as the food.