“Fresh and great service!”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: You will hear no complaints with Mi Casa as your dining choice. Using only the freshest ingredients, Mi Casa serves up some of the best Mexican Cuisine in the West. Bring the whole family to dine in our cozy Hacienda and enjoy fresh Mexican Cuisine.
lincoln,ne
“Fresh and great service!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friend and I were very hungry at about 8pm and remembered we had walked past this place earlier. There was quite a loud football crowd at the bar but once we were seated in the dining room, with a view of the water, we found it really nice and peaceful. Our waiter came right over and brought our drinks along with chips and 3 types of salsa. Our waiter was really friendly and we were glad to be in a relaxed place where everyone was in a good mood! We ordered guacamole which was made tableside with fresh ingredients while we watched- the gal making it was a lot of fun as well and asked us about our trip. We really enjoyed the salsa and guac- it was so fresh compared to other food we'd had on our trip and the fried chips that are served with the guac are a great treat!
My friend ordered a salad and I had the veggie burrito. The young man carrying our plates out unfortunately toppled my friend's drink and sent iced tea spilling all over our table. He was obviously very rattled and quickly fetched a number of napkins. I was absolutely hysterically laughing and our waiter came over to apologize. We were in good humor since it was obviously an accident and the young man was obviously mortified. The manager came over to make sure everything was alright and joked around and chatted with us for a bit. They ended up taking care of my friend's salad for her even though we were really understanding, which was nice of them.
If you have the chance i definitely reccomend the veggie burrito, and the beans that are served with the meal are great as well. Overall, if I have the chance to go back I absolutely will. Very fun experience!

FL
“Oldie but a goodie”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have been here a couple of times before. It seemed crowded but were seated right away and by the window with a terrific view of the pond and the mountain. Our server was very warm and friendly. Chips and 3 salsas was great!! My friend and I split the chicken fajitas, which were good, and more than enough for the two of us. Her husband had the buffalo fajitas, again, good, but they only brought 6 tortillas for all three of us and we had to ask for more. My hubby had the salmon. SALMON?? At a Mexican restaurant?? It was just ok, he said. A bit over cooked and lacking in flavor. The margaritas seemed a bit too "syrupy" and sweet. Good selection of local beers. But we'll be back

Centennial
“Not Traditional Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

With Octoberfest music still ringing in our ears my wife and I came here for dinner. We ordered different burritos and found they ran heavy on the red and green bell peppers and rice but light on what matters, chicken and beef. The green chili was good but the red had minimal flavor. The wait staff were very energetic but the good service didn't make up for the rather bland fare. On our next trip we will try Fiesta Jalisco on the main drag.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Elk enchiladas and chile rellenos!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Four of us dined at Mi Casa last night and it was excellent. Two ordered the chile rellenos, one ordered chicken fajitas and I ordered the Elk enchiladas. I traded 1 of my enchiladas for 1 chile relleno and they were both delish! No complaints from anyone. Our waiter was spot on with his service and we were visited by a manager to make sure all was fine. It was! And the sangria was fruity and perfect. You won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Always a Favorite”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Mi Casa serves consistently good food and the service is always friendly and capable. You'll start with 3 types of salsa for your chips. There are lots of margaritas to choose from. I love the street tacos at lunch. Carnitas are great for dinner (providing I'm very hungry---the amount of food is a little daunting). Expect crowds if you're visiting on-season. The place is quite popular.

Visited September 2012