“The #1 place according to the Doubletree staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hearthstone Restaurant

Hearthstone Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hearthstone Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Contemporary, American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Housed in a 125-year-old home, the Hearthstone reflects the Victorian charm of Breckenridge while showcasing the best of the Rocky Mountains with creative farm-to-table Colorado Cuisine. We have an extensive wine list and creative house-crafted cocktails which complement unique entrees like Ginger Scallops, Blackberry Elk & Shrimp & Grits. Between the food & the richly adorned interior, you'll find Hearthstone's ambiance and dining experience quite memorable.
Fairbury, Nebraska
“The #1 place according to the Doubletree staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

And we were not disappointed

It's a cool two level Victorian house converted to a restaurant with a very nice wine selection (at a 300% markup)

Service was excellent

I had the blackberry glazed Elk and it was divine. My fiancé had pork chop which she loved as well
The dessert was strawberry rhubarb crisp, the best I have eaten

Not the cheapest place in town by far but you will not be disappointed

We would definitely return

Visited September 2013

Colorado
“Special Menu? No Problem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I hosted a group of 40, everyone's meal looked, tasted and was presented in a professional and appetizing manner. I had high praise from my group, many of them went out of their way to thank me for choosing the menu and this particular restaurant. It was a real treat!

Visited May 2013
Woodward, Oklahoma
“Fancy and Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Beautiful dining experience and worth every penny. Excellent wait staff, fabulous menu, intimate yet still great for the family. I had the lamb and it was so juicy and the sides were perfect! Its more fun if you dress up to eat there but I'm sure they won't mind if yo are in shorts and flip flops :)

• Visited September 2013
“Great dinner spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I loved this place. Great atmosphere and best dinners. Service great. This is an old brothel I guess back in the day. Really like the big glasses of wine.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Happy 40th”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and my daughter and I ate here for our 40th wedding anniversary in August. The setting in the old house looking out towards the mountains is wonderful! The service was excellent and it was nice to eat somewhere quiet where conversation was easy to be had. My wife had the pork chop from the tasting menu along with the chile relleno and creme brulee and my daughter had the flank steak. I started with the corn soup and had the prime rib; prepared and served as ordered and fork tender. The creamed spinach with black truffle oil was extraordinary and the rhubarb crisp was phenomenal! A huge helping of dessert with ice cream made at the restaurant. Definitely could be shared. Everything we ordered was wonderful but I would have to give the prime rib a slight nod over everything else we tried. Kudos to the chef! This place is a must stop if you are in town.

• Visited August 2013