“Very good food with prices to match”

Hearthstone Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hearthstone Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 159 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Please note- We are closed for Spring Renovations April 17-May 11th. We will re-open May 12th for Happy hour at 4pm and Dinner at 5pm. Thank you for another great season!! Housed in a 125-year-old home, the Hearthstone reflects the Victorian charm of Breckenridge while showcasing the best of the Rocky Mountains with creative farm-to-table Colorado Cuisine. We have an extensive wine list and creative house-crafted cocktails which complement unique entrees like Ginger Scallops, Blackberry Elk & Shrimp & Grits. Between the food & the richly adorned interior, you'll find Hearthstone's ambiance and dining experience quite memorable.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife & I are are 60 and had another couple with us. We had purchased a 'Passport' which allows a 2 - 1 entree deal. So.. 4 meals, one appetizer, one bottle of $32 wine and we still spent $125.

The Elk was terrific but.. $29? Really?

My wife & I both had the lamb shank.. excellent. We shared a gnocchi, bacon, brussle spriot app.. amazing!

We were in the front by the window and the only ones in the room which would hold 6 tables so.. nice and peaceful.. great service.

In all.. good food, bring money,

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a fabulous meal at Hearthstone in Breckenridge. The service was impeccable but unobtrusive. The menu was varied and creative making use of fresh local ingredients. They also had an extensive wine list. We felt it was a very good value for the price. I had the fresh sweet corn soup to start with the elk for an entree and both were fabulous. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Breck!

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This was a great place with good food. The scallops we're first class but the prime rib was not quite there. It's pricy but a unique place defiently worth a visit. We'll try it again just something other than the prime rib.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food at Hearthstone is some the best, if not the best that I have ever had. I had the shrimp and grits with lobster aujus. It was very, very good and I would order it again. The shrimp were large and well seasoned. My wife had trout stuffed with crab which was also excellent. The staff was friendly and efficient. I recommend Hearthstone to anyone.

1  Thank FountainHills
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We enjoyed drinks and appetizers on their front porch patio as the sun was setting. Very peaceful and relaxing. Service was prompt, we were the last to be seated outside as we were told it was too chilly after sunset to serve out there. We noticed portable heaters that could have been utilized in case of chilly temps. The victorian home looked very quaint and lovely for a dinner setting.