“Wonderfully Smashing Good Restaurant!”

Downstairs at Eric's
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly sports bar and restaurant. Featuring a huge menu with pizza, burgers, salads and more. 30 Beers on tap and 50 bottled beers. A full arcade with pinball, skee ball and old school favorites like Donkey Kong.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderfully Smashing Good Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food was fairly good, but the best aspect of this delightful nook is the atmosphere! Literally nestled under the streets of Breckenridge, it gives off the sense of an 'underground' secret that only a select few locals know about. I think the stickers on the door are a spectacular idea, appealing to the younger generations. Yes, the setting really makes you feel you're doing something local and unique. I would eat here every day if I could!

• Visited July 2012

Thornton, Colorado
“Good Value”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Eric's is always a fun place with good food for a good price. Always lots of sports action on the many TV's in the place.

Visited October 2012
Breckenridge
“Drinks and snacks”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went to Eric's on a week night in town with some friends. Based on the reviews I was expecting greatness but I was somewhat dissapointed. I had the turkey burger which was good, but the sweet potato fries that I was super excited about were a let down. Service was average, food was average, but very nice beer selection which will probably bring me back to drink along with a good selection of snacks. Not a place for dates but not a horrible place to hang.

FL
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were told to go here for the great beer selection. Right away you get the feeling you really don't want to be here. Service was good but the beer was awful. Maybe it was good, but the glasses were soapy.

Visited September 2012
downstairseric, Owner at Downstairs at Eric's, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
I am very sorry that you had a poor experience. I will check on our glassware today and correct the problem. We do try to provide the best service, food and beer that we can. I hope you will give us another try. Eric
new mexico
“Eric's may be Down, but the Food is Up”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Eric's several times and have always been more than satisfied.True, there is a large game room and huge bar area along with many TV's. However, there is a separate dining area from the bar where no one pays attention to the TV's, just to the excellent food and beer. And, surprisingly, it's not noisy. The patrons are a mix of locals and tourists which is always a good sign.
The menu is extensive but we always order one of the chicken sandwiches which range from the common to unique. The grilled chicken breast is always juicy and tender and the fries are crisp, and not at all greasy. A side salad can be substituted for only a dollar. It's mainly lettuce, but the raspberry dressing makes it worthwhile.
There are around 20 beers on tap along with an extensive offering of bottles and cans.
We've always had good service: friendly, helpful, and attentive. Prices are reasonable, especially for Breckenridge.
We'll definitely eat here again when we return.

• Visited September 2012