“Best Rasta Pasta”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Chicago
“Best Rasta Pasta”
Reviewed September 20, 2006

I'm from Chicago but every year I make the pilgrimage back to RP for the most unique pasta experience.

I typically eat lunch at the establishment and always find it to be comfortable, fast and clean. The Rasta Pasta dish is my favorite. Jerk seasoned chicken give it heat while the other flavors juts play along. I know my dining companions thoroughly enjoy the Seafood Alfredo as well.

Once you try it you will have to return again and again.

3 Thank BreckBound

Omaha, NE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Restaurant, Ever!”
Reviewed March 24, 2006

I love this place. Their food is absolutely amazing, the atmosphere is great, and I've always had great service there (sorry to read the other reviews!). Everytime we go to Colorado we make a point of at least driving through Breck so that we can eat at Rasta Pasta.
The dishes are a mix of jamaican, tropical fusion with italian and asian pasta dishes. Most of them sound very strange, but every one I've tried has just been jaw dropping fabulous. I think my favorite is the Natural Mystic. Sitting at this place after a hard day on the slopes with a bunch of friends, splitting a couple pitchers of beer, eating mouth watering pasta, all the while listening to Bob Marley over the stereo makes for one great Colorado evening!

1 Thank jimmy011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Poor Service, Bad Management, Good Food”
Reviewed January 17, 2006

Food was FANTASTIC - Service was AWFUL! Our waitress did not check on us once, did not remove our salad dishes when she put our entrees on the table, and our food came out 20 minutes after four other tables that sat down AFTER us. Not only that, when I expressed dissatisfaction to the Manager he copped an attitude and said "What do you want ME to do about it?" I asked if he was the manager and then told him to MANAGE! He did nothing to rectify the situation.

It's a shame b/c the food was excellent and the restaurant is cute...but it ruined the dining experience and I'd never go back.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Puerto Rico
“So gooooood!”
Reviewed May 10, 2005

Although there was a huge line and it was even colder outside we only waited about 30 mins. And it was well worth it. Never tasted anything so good. Who would have though to put fruit and pasta together?
And the price and the service were unbeatable.

2 Thank cdeliz1
A TripAdvisor Member
“OH MY GOODNESS!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2004

This is hands down the best resturant I've ever been to! The food was absolutely amazing - different than anything else I've ever tasted! If you're ever anywhere NEAR Breckenridge, be sure to stop by.