“Food is super salty”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 5, 2010

The pasta sounded really good on the menu so all 3 of us ordered a pasta dish. Mine was the Rasta Pasta and it was ok but a bit too salty. We also got a curry pineapple dish that was too salty. The service was fine and the wait staff friendly. I would probably not go back to this restaurant

Reviewed February 11, 2010

Just got back from a trip to Breck. This pasta place is right on main street and it's VERY good. I had pasta with chicken & pineapple in it (can't remember the name) and it was the best i've ever had! They really only serve pasta so don't go if you don't want pasta! Met the owner and some locals and they were really cool. Great atmsophere if you like Bob Marley.....VERY laid back ...Will be back!

Reviewed January 5, 2010

We went to Rasta Pasta after a day of skiing. We had a large group of 9 and asked to be seated and that they could divide us to get seated quicker. First they sat to groups ahead of us even though we were there first. Then once we grabbed a couple of tables the waiters were rude like we were an inconvience to them for being there. Now as for the food. It is different and it was nice to have something that you dont ever day. They make some great pasta dishes and they are big enough to share.. but they do charge $3 dollars to share. I would probably not go again cause I think if I am spending my hard earned money they should at least be polite, but I think trying it once is worth it.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

Was looking forward to a unique place to eat our first night in Breckenridge. Rasta Pasta looked interesting and the menu sounded great....wrong! First, we waited for quite a while to be seated, even though there were tables available, it almost seemed like the host (host, waiter, bartender - all the same, spacey, one man show who could have cared less about his job or the customers) forgot we were there. Once seated, everything took forever. We got our salads one minute before the main dish and our drinks one minute before the salad. The martini was made wrong and was tiny ($7). The food was very unimpressive. We were all very disappointed. This is the first restaurant review I've ever written - but it had to be done!! Trying to save someone else from a poor eating experience...

1  Thank sandandsky
Reviewed April 8, 2009

I love spicy food - Mexican, Cajun, Indian... and ordered the Rasta Pasta dish which the menu claims could possibly be the best pasta dish in the world and is specially noted as spicy with a couple of hot peppers next to the name. Whoever wrote that needs to get out more. What I got was a plain dish of pasta covered in a sweet red sauce with some unidentifiable meat stirred in. A school cafeteria would probably have been a better bet. Two of the kids and one adult in our party ordered nachos as an entree and all three declared them inedible and shared mediocre food off other plates. The service from the waitress wasn't as bad as the food but the kitchen staff was clearly there for social time with each other and their buddies hanging out there - not on cooking. One of the kids spent the next 12 hours ridding his system of the experience in unpleasant ways. The guy in our party who suggested we eat there hasn't stopped apologizing! Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY!