“Great Vibes and Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rasta Pasta
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Great Vibes and Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

If you are from somewhere that is elevation like me then Rasta Pasta is a must for altitude adjustment. The pasta has carbohydrates that allow your body to gain the energy that is drained from lack of oxygen. NOT ONLY THAT BUT OOOOOOHOHOHOO it is GOOOOOOOD. I had the ravioli and my wife had the seafood Alfredo. The cook there is amazing, service is very very friendly. Much recommended.

Visited March 2013

Frisco, Colorado
“good quick lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Pasta, meat, veggies and spices. they will make more spicy if you like. if you like rasta music with good, this is for you.

Visited January 2013
“Dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Poor cleanliness and food was average. Good price though and friendly staff. Located on the Main Street.

Visited February 2013
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“I'm gluten/dairy free.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on a Saturday and on MLK weekend. My 6 yr old was tired and everywhere else seemed to have 1.5 hour waits. We ended up here because "Mommy's DONE!" We waited 15 minutes. Our server was overwhelmed because the place was packed. It's not the cleanest place. It's not the best service. It's super loud. And their food was pretty good. I'm gf/df so they had to work with me a bit. I had their salad with sautéed veggies, chicken, and their house dressing. Everything ion my meal was fresh and well-made. (I did have to ask for the chicken, after the salad arrived, though.) My husband and daughter had the pastas and thought they were good too. At that point, we were all happy to be fed, for a decent price. Oh, and I wouldn't bother with the house wines unless you're ok with mediocre. $3.95/glass doesn't demand much expectation anyway. :)

Brisbane, Australia
“Cheap and cheerful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with the bar. The meals were large and hearty. Tasted good for the price. Family friendly meals.

• 3 of 5 bubbles