“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great happy hour with $3 pints on all their microbrews! Try Avalance for a mellow ale for those of us who like the lighter beer taste! Elk meat loaf looked great, Reuben was fantastic...everyone in our party enjoyed their meal and our waiter had a good sense of humor as well!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

this is a nice stop for one beer or two but there are way too many better spots on Main Street for food and beer, we thought their beer was actually better elsewhere since what we had there wasn't served cold enough

1  Thank hospitalityvet
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Reuben was good, ff were awesome. Crispy on outside, soft and hot in middle. Best 5 ever.

Server was good but service was too slow....kitchen issue I think.

The were out of Beefeater gin which the server told me they had. They were out of the menu wine wife ordered and they did not offer an equivalent so wife passed.

pretty ordinary bar grub. Some concern over the infrastructure. Vinyl cable staples to interior walls, etc. It would not pass inspection in my town.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Their brews are an interesting mix, and Avalanche is the best - from this perspective. Food is good, standard fare. Service is a bit spotty, and getting the check was an ordeal.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We drove out of our way to go there. We spent an annoying half hour driving around town looking for it. Apparently they don't want people to find it. Doing a good job of that. We finally found it and it was closed for business for the next couple of weeks. Why wasn't it mentioned on the web site? All I can say is even if I'm back in the area I won't go there cause that really aggravated me!

1  Thank irene3r